R I P Demis !

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
heh I remember back in the 80's this plane got hijacked and was forced to land in Beyrout (Lebanon) I cant remember but I think it was TWA flight 800? (the media kept at it for so many days that even a donkey would have remembered lol)
anyway one of the passengers was Demis Roussos.(along with his wife who looked english?) of course we didnt know until after the passengers were released and then I saw him with reporters. They asked about his ordeal he said " These Gentlemen (hijackers) were very nice, and treated us well and brought a guitar so I could play for them.. etc.)

Apparently the hijackers were fans of Demis Roussos and when recognized him they risked their lives and got out of the plane in middle of the night while it was surrounded by army/police/security forces/etc. and went into the town and found a Guitar. :D

they brought the guitar back into the surrounded plane risking their lives so that Demis would sing for them. lol :D
I remember that huge jetliner was letup like Xmas tree in middle of that runway and still dont know how they went undetected lol :D while the media had 24 hour coverage...anyway

I thought ajab hijacker haye ahle haali boodan heh heh heh :D
khoda biamorzatesh...va raftegane ma hamegi...

lol i found it; it wasnt 800 but 847 n came out of Greece -no wonder-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_847

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
my gf cried for hours.
he seemed to have had a relatively good life and that is all a human can ask for.
Do you have a suger momy? She cried for the guys passing ?.....she must be ooooollllllddddd man

Yep death at 60 something shows how good your life was looolll