R.I.P Ebrahim Ashtiyani

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I just got the sad news that former Perspolis and Team melli player Ebrahim Ashtiyani passed away .

he was a tremendous player for team melli and Perspolis ,so sad to lose him on the eve of derby where he always shined as a player ...as a right winger /back his name is alongside Hassan Nazari and Mehdi Mahdavikia but he was the first right back who started going into offence with his great stamina and technique ,God bless him.

Condolences to all Perspolis and team melli fans and his family.

Nov 24, 2002
I was about to post it here and just posted it in our fb page. Obviously because of my age i don't remember his playing time, but watched few of his videos, when someone have been capped 35 times during the 60s and 70s era when there wasn't much of friendlies like today, he should be a solid defender.

RIP.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I was about to post it here and just posted it in our fb page. Obviously because of my age i don't remember his playing time, but watched few of his videos, when someone have been capped 35 times during the 60s and 70s era when there wasn't much of friendlies like today, he should be a solid defender.

RIP.
I watched him play many times ,he was as you said solid as a rock with great technique and he had a special rapport with Ali parvin and used to go up and down on that right flank and many of his crosses ended up in the net after they find their target of strikers like Kalani ,Behzadi ,Iranpaak ...

Honestly it is very hard to pick between him and Nazari and Mahdavikia ...

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
ashtiaani3.jpg

ابراهيم اشتياني بدون ترديد يكي از درخشانترين بازيكنان در فصل جديد و به نوعي مدرن در فوتبال ايران بود كه با حضور مربيان سازننده و شايسته خارجي توانستند ان شيوه قديمي ٤-٢-٤ را به بايگاني بسپارنند و ارايش هاي ٢-٤-٤ و ٣-٣-٤ را به نمايش بگذارند .

در فصل تازه فوتبال ايران ، ابراهيم اشتياني ديگر يك مدافع راست كلاسيك بشمار نمي امد و بر خلاف گذشته بايد كه در دو فاز دفاعي و حمله به گونه اي شركت مستقيم داشته باشد كه توان برتري را به تيم خود ببخشد و مي توان گفت كه در اولين نسل بازيكنان فوتبال ايران در فصل تازه و مدرن ، اشتياني و علي پروين داراي اين بخت و شانس ويژه بودند كه همزمان و انهم در جناح راست بازي مي كردند و انگاري اين دو بازيكن با هوش براي يكديگر ساخته و پرداخته شده بودند . حركت هاي مؤثر و روان اشتياني و پروين در سمت راست تيم پرسپوليس و تيم ملي فوتبال در اخرين سالهاي دهه چهل و نخستين سالهاي دهه پنجاه ، انقدر بر بيشتر حريفان سايه مي انداخت كه براستي پايه گذار بسياري گلهاي قرمز پوشان و ملي پوشان بود!

اشتياني با درخشش چند ساله در پرسپوليس و تيم ملي و بدست اوردن چند قهرماني در باشگاههاي ايران و قهرماني ملتهاي اسيا داراي كارنامه اي پرافتخار شد تا نام او براي هميشه در فوتبال ايران ماندگار باشد .
ضمن انكه ابراهيم اشتياني در اخلاق و تحصيل نيز چهره اي محترم و ارزشمند نشان داد كه پس از ترك زمين بازي ، كماكان پيشكسوت برجسته و شايسته باشد.
قلب اين بازيكن افتخارافرين فوتبال ايران در روز سه شنبه دوم ابان ١٣٩٦از تپش ايستاد تا نام نيك او همه گاه در تاريخ ورزش اين سرزمين حك شود و يادش با احترام فراوان در دلها مانا باشد