R.I.P Sepehr> Please Sign this Petition

Behdad

National Team Player
Nov 7, 2004
Toronto, Canada
www.PersianWay.com
As Most of the Members from Toronto know,

On Dec 2nd An Iranian got shot to death by 2 people in the car dealership that he worked.

25-year-old Sepehr (Danny) Fatulahzadeh−Rabti was the victim and even tho i did not know him personaly i had seen him in persian events and he was a close friend of one of my friends.

This is the article of what happened:
http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20051202-002/page.asp

The person that shot him was caught the next day and went to court on Dec 5th:
The article:
http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20051205-001/page.asp

My Friend has made this petition for Canadian Government to start getting tougher laws for killing and violence.

Please Spend 2 min to Sign this petiotion:
http://www.logiphi.com/victims/

((( R.I.P SEPEHR 1980-2005)))

Thankyou

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I heard about this.. very sad.

The police really need to crack down on these mofos listenin to 50 cents and thinking they're tough shit...
I only need 5 minutes with that fuck in a room so I can pound his freakin face in.

Jan 29, 2004
What's wrong with Canada? Charged only with 2nd degree murder! What do you have to do get a 1st degree charge... this is too sad. I think the Iranians in Canada should force the DA to charge the killers with 1st degree murder.

Sep 11, 2005
City of Angels
Why dont they be a real man and put up a fight??

He probably couldnt handle him so he went and got a gun to shoot him.

Yeah you're really tough homeboy, now go to jail and get f@cked by BIG BABA.

Very Sad, I will sign the petition.

Oct 18, 2002
Now some bastards are threatening the family of the victim?! Where is the Iranian community of Toronto? :mad:

They're mad as hell
Friends, family of slain car salesman protest outside court over suspect's release on bail before killing
By NATALIE PONA, TORONTO SUN

Loved ones of the city's latest murder victim are vowing to continue their fight for justice in the face of alleged death threats against them.

"I am very concerned about my family but we're not going to back down," said Rez Shekarabi, uncle of victim Sepehr "Danny" Fatulahzadeh-Rabti, 25. "We'll fight. We'll make sure Canada is a safe country again."

Family members were at the North York dealership last Thursday at the time of the murder, prompting Shekarabi to suspect someone wants them to keep quiet.

"Over my dead body," Shekarabi said.

He wouldn't give details about the alleged threats, saying only he has taken measures to protect his family.

Homicide Det. Wayne Fowler said he believes "the threat, if any, is very low to non-existent."

Shekarabi was among 100 protesters outside the Finch Ave. courts yesterday for an appearance by Jodie Wheatle and Marcel Blackburn, both 20, who are facing second-degree murder charges.

Fatulahzadeh-Rabti's family and friends are outraged that Wheatle was out on bail on gun charges. His grieving mom wonders why Wheatle was still walking the streets. "I don't want to see any mother like me anymore," Eti Shekarabi said outside court.

Inside, the court was packed with the victim's family and friends. A row of police appeared to shield the accused. A date has yet to be set for a bail hearing.

Fatulahzadeh-Rabti was killed after two men stormed a car dealership on Steeles Ave. W. near Hwy. 400, reportedly angry that a leased vehicle had been repossessed.

Sep 11, 2005
City of Angels
deerouz said:
Now some bastards are threatening the family of the victim?! Where is the Iranian community of Toronto? :mad:

They're mad as hell
Friends, family of slain car salesman protest outside court over suspect's release on bail before killing
By NATALIE PONA, TORONTO SUN

Loved ones of the city's latest murder victim are vowing to continue their fight for justice in the face of alleged death threats against them.

"I am very concerned about my family but we're not going to back down," said Rez Shekarabi, uncle of victim Sepehr "Danny" Fatulahzadeh-Rabti, 25. "We'll fight. We'll make sure Canada is a safe country again."

Family members were at the North York dealership last Thursday at the time of the murder, prompting Shekarabi to suspect someone wants them to keep quiet.

"Over my dead body," Shekarabi said.

He wouldn't give details about the alleged threats, saying only he has taken measures to protect his family.

Homicide Det. Wayne Fowler said he believes "the threat, if any, is very low to non-existent."

Shekarabi was among 100 protesters outside the Finch Ave. courts yesterday for an appearance by Jodie Wheatle and Marcel Blackburn, both 20, who are facing second-degree murder charges.

Fatulahzadeh-Rabti's family and friends are outraged that Wheatle was out on bail on gun charges. His grieving mom wonders why Wheatle was still walking the streets. "I don't want to see any mother like me anymore," Eti Shekarabi said outside court.

Inside, the court was packed with the victim's family and friends. A row of police appeared to shield the accused. A date has yet to be set for a bail hearing.

Fatulahzadeh-Rabti was killed after two men stormed a car dealership on Steeles Ave. W. near Hwy. 400, reportedly angry that a leased vehicle had been repossessed.

DAMESH GARM FOR STANDING UP TO THOSE BASTARDS.

Im behind his family 100% Dont give up the fight to those oppressed assholes. I am soooo mad right now that i can drive up to Canada to find that asshole roaming the streets and break his skinny ass legs!

Jan 29, 2004
That's a good start!!!! Iranians in Toronto should get organized and demand justice....make sure these MOFOs are charged with 1st degree murder.
Don't let them mastmali this case like they did with Ali Tabesh case in VC.