Raha etemadi is gay

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Kos o Sher !!

Nobody watches Iranian TV in Iran, even Basiji's watch Manoto and satellite TV.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
looks like IR information minister trying to ruin the guy........nothing I saw indicates the guy has a disease or homo tendencies......who is he? a show host on manoto? if so, then he must have pissed IR off.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
khob tamam e peyghambar haa o emaam ha ham koon kon o bache baaz hastan.

masalan emaam khomeini az bas roo zaanoo bood too hozeh zanoo hash zakhm bood.

ya emaam khamenei (yani ali e maf-oool) hamash ba koon koonak baazi bozorg shodeh.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Is this from the show 20 & 30? (beest va si)? Forst they tried to accuse him of smuggling drugs & now being a homo. Both threads were opened by DS. Do you have something against this dude?

May 12, 2007
Is this from the show 20 & 30? (beest va si)? Forst they tried to accuse him of smuggling drugs & now being a homo. Both threads were opened by DS. Do you have something against this dude?
I don't recall I ever opened a thread about his drug smugling. Right after I came home from Iran I started a thread describing how Iran was and I said Following IRI emplyees in ManoTo offer each other their wives!
I like Mano to. I think IRI is after vmano to tv because they are more popular than seda sima.
OBS I remember I started a thread about Delsa Ghorbanis Parents working for Irans embbacy in London. Maybe that is what you remember.

May 12, 2007
You show a piture to some people every one ses something in it. But many different things
What I find interesting is the way they argue or reason their claim

He should have permission to work in England = He should be nokare engelis
He kis some one = He must be gay

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Who's voice is it on the video, a disgruntled lover?! ;)

Joking aside, the IR knows very well what the weak points are in the Iranian psyche and what's going to make these defamation videos circulate fastest. And we just played right into their hands... :(

May 12, 2007
Joking aside, the IR knows very well what the weak points are in the Iranian psyche and what's going to make these defamation videos circulate fastest. And we just played right into their hands... :(
The IR knows most ordinary people don't read " Bayad ejaze kar dar englis ra dashte bashid" but they listen to the words "Bayad nokar englis bashid". My point of posting this behrou jan is to reveal how they cheat.
If you belive in democracy nothing is wrong with distribution of this video.