Ranieri is back . lol

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
He is lucky. Everything is going well for Leicester and according to himself he just lets the players play.

Saying that, I think he built the Chelsea team that won the league with Mourinho. I would love to see Leicester win the league, if not United.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Man, Ranieri sucks ;)
He is the worst coach in Europe which I don't understand how he gets job offer while Benitez totally deserve to be a Madrid coach.
And don't listen to me I'm biased toward Italians but some not at all toward Madrid and hate Barca.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I believe Ranieri has been leading the league for more weeks with Leicester than Benitez did with Liverpool. Plus he has been closer to the league title in February than Benitez has been.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Leading table by 5 points ahead of second place Tottenham, pretty amazing and unreal for such a team..

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
When they were leading Man City 3-0, the commentator was saying "this is astonishing development".

I was thinking, at what point is it no longer "astonishing"? Leicester have been top of the table for weeks and they have destroyed big opponents almost every week. No right mind would consider them an underdog anymore (at least for this season).

The secret to their success is the fact that they have no secret. They simply play ball with no fuss. No other team in Europe is as fuss-less as Leicester.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Leicester city ..............they should call them Pester city !! pestering all the big boys all season so far with a sqaud worth about 20 million humilating teams like City with several hundred million worth of players ,hats off to them ,they are a joy to watch ,so much stamina and running and so positive and hard working .

Nov 29, 2002
him and Hodgson are the biggest conmen in the world. (i mean aside from Jesus and mamad shotor cheroon)
Is this some satire that I don't understand? Hodgson and Ranieri are two of the nicest guys in football, both have proven pedigrees, both are genuine and intelligent people. They are both the opposite of conmen.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
wow took you six months to respond.

Hodgson has had one juicy contract after another, what has he achieved. ( i mean in human standards as wining cups etc not as IR standards that bozos in this forum follow in which an achievement comprises of 'qualifying' for a competition)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
wow took you six months to respond.

Hodgson has had one juicy contract after another, what has he achieved. ( i mean in human standards as wining cups etc not as IR standards that bozos in this forum follow in which an achievement comprises of 'qualifying' for a competition)
So everyone who follow IPL is bozos? shoma che ghadr ghashangh harf mizani ostaad.cheshet nazanan?.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So everyone who follow IPL is bozos? shoma che ghadr ghashangh harf mizani ostaad.cheshet nazanan?.
Oghab Jan,

Our friend Keyvan_pars does not intend to be disrespectful to other members here. That's just his way of expressing his feelings. I wouldn't take it personally if I were you.

Cheers...