Ranieri is back . lol

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Oghab Jan,

Our friend Keyvan_pars does not intend to be disrespectful to other members here. That's just his way of expressing his feelings. I wouldn't take it personally if I were you.

Cheers...
his issue is not IPL or IR football ...
the problem lies elsewhere.

three pages of reactions to RM's old post about Ranieri just goes further to demonstrate to me that there are a lot of problems with the psyche.

What he says (by he i mean RM) historically has been true. Unfortunately he got carried away and predicted that Ranieri would not amount to much in the 'future' as in with Leicester which maybe was a bit premature. but up till now he has been an overrated coach that has bounced about not wining much worth mentioning.

Same thing i said about Hodgson and Dr. strangething is saying 'oh well he is the nicest guy around he is only seconded by jesus christ' ...

who gives a dry fuck in hell if he is a nice. asan he is mother fucking mother teresa, the point is that he has not won JACK SHIT.

now if by some freak accident of nature he wins the Euro cup with England then only then we can say oohhhh finally Hodgson won something.

same goes for Ranieri if Leicester keep up their amazing run.

the problem with some of our dear IR kids is that they mix football with Ash e reshte with industrial alcohol with parking tickets and the results are the three pages of posts that we see here.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's best if we don't mix sports with politics no matter what.
It's very temping no to stay quiet when someone whom you have been arguing. Oh crap my son want to watch YouTube on my iphone

Ok I'm back again. As I was saying, people make mistakes all the time and we should train ourselves to deal with mistakes in a more graceful manner if we want to improve our social and cultural status going forward. Did I make any sense?

his issue is not IPL or IR football ...
the problem lies elsewhere.

three pages of reactions to RM's old post about Ranieri just goes further to demonstrate to me that there are a lot of problems with the psyche.

What he says (by he i mean RM) historically has been true. Unfortunately he got carried away and predicted that Ranieri would not amount to much in the 'future' as in with Leicester which maybe was a bit premature. but up till now he has been an overrated coach that has bounced about not wining much worth mentioning.

Same thing i said about Hodgson and Dr. strangething is saying 'oh well he is the nicest guy around he is only seconded by jesus christ' ...

who gives a dry fuck in hell if he is a nice. asan he is mother fucking mother teresa, the point is that he has not won JACK SHIT.

now if by some freak accident of nature he wins the Euro cup with England then only then we can say oohhhh finally Hodgson won something.

same goes for Ranieri if Leicester keep up their amazing run.

the problem with some of our dear IR kids is that they mix football with Ash e reshte with industrial alcohol with parking tickets and the results are the three pages of posts that we see here.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
It would be nice people look at themselves in mirror instead of talking about others and their personality.

These stuffs, discussion, talks, supposed to be for fun if people for whatever reason take it too serious and in their imaginary world think, oh x,y,z persons use this thread as a way to bother or challenge me, that is not my problem and i have bigger fish to fry in life.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
dear IR kids is that they mix football with Ash e reshte with industrial alcohol with parking tickets and the results are the three pages of posts that we see here.
IR kids khodeti, what the hell does allaho akbar mean that you keep saying, are you obsessed with BS religion that you keep bringing it up in every post? And I already commented on ranieri before in this thread.

Dude, you need to be back on the pills, your posts are all Geej o veej, like the drunk tramp on the park bench who I give a chocolate bar to. The problem with some of you guys who were born in iran is that you tend to be oghdei to the max and kasseh daghtar az Ash, and in some instances it gets worse like you.

My prescription: Go watch some football Mr IR adult, perhaps one of the 20 teams you "support"

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
IR kids khodeti, what the hell does allaho akbar mean that you keep saying, are you obsessed with BS religion that you keep bringing it up in every post? And I already commented on ranieri before in this thread.

Dude, you need to be back on the pills, your posts are all Geej o veej, like the drunk tramp on the park bench who I give a chocolate bar to. The problem with some of you guys who were born in iran is that you tend to be oghdei to the max and kasseh daghtar az Ash, and in some instances it gets worse like you.

My prescription: Go watch some football Mr IR adult, perhaps one of the 20 teams you "support"
idiot:
i asked you a question that a five year old retarded kid can answer. if you can't answer it don't puke out your bullshit here.

second question spawned from that:
since obviously your (and your like buddy's eyes are fucking blind) i ask you again:

1) what the FUCK does being a nice guy has to do with coaching ?

2) what the FUCK has Hodgson won in his career?

here is the list of the teams he coached for you idiots:

1976–1980 Halmstads BK
1980–1982 Bristol City (assistant manager)
1982 Bristol City
1982 IK Oddevold
1983–1984 Örebro SK
1985–1989 Malmö FF
1990–1992 Neuchâtel Xamax
1992–1995 Switzerland
1995–1997 Internazionale
1997–1998 Blackburn Rovers
1999 Internazionale (caretaker)
1999–2000 Grasshoppers
2000–2001 Copenhagen
2001 Udinese
2002–2004 United Arab Emirates
2004–2005 Viking
2006–2007 Finland
2007–2010 Fulham
2010–2011 Liverpool
2011–2012 West Bromwich Albion
2012– England
2013 England U-21 (interim)

and my prescription for you and all other idiots that subscribe to your moronic way of thinking is to:

GO AND FUCK YOURSELVES !

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
You need genuine help. It's actually quite sad to see someone like this.
Why dont you just answer his questions? Why is it that anyone who tries to reason and talks some logics gets the same cheap and senseless treatment from iranians like you? Why does he need help? I mean how is it that hard to see and accept that being a nice guy is not equal to being a successful coach? We have likes of Rinus Michels who have never been nice, not to their players nor to anybody else but they won cups. Then we have likes of CQ who are not nice nor successful but make shit load of easy earned money in countries like Iran lol.

Nov 29, 2002
The question is, who is the better English manager? Everyone was clamouring for Harry Redknapp before Hodgson was offered the post.

England has average players. Roy Hodgson has a very good pedigree with average players - winning the Allsvenskan seven times as a foreign manager isn't a joke. Taking shitty Fulham to the final of the Europe League, taking a below average Inter team to the same stage. His win percentages are better than managers before and after him for his teams, his teams play good football, hesets up and produces teams for the future, he is multilingual, he has good relationships with people. Who else is a more solid choice for England? Redknapp isn't.

Now I was born and lived all my life in England. I don't claim to be an expert because of this but right now he has been the best choice for an average team. National teams aren't like clubs that you can bring in Guardiola or Mourinho for two years and win trophies. You need stability and planning.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Why dont you just answer his questions? Why is it that anyone who tries to reason and talks some logics gets the same cheap and senseless treatment from iranians like you? Why does he need help? I mean how is it that hard to see and accept that being a nice guy is not equal to being a successful coach? We have likes of Rinus Michels who have never been nice, not to their players nor to anybody else but they won cups. Then we have likes of CQ who are not nice nor successful but make shit load of easy earned money in countries like Iran lol.
And the reason I don't answer his questions otherwise is that the guy is unhinged. Like InDaMoneyz, Ashtar, Chief or whoever else, you can't debate with these guys. They are so firmly entrenched in their own idiosyncrasies which are borne out of deep-rooted oghdeh. To him, I am some IR hezzi kid. Now I was born and lived in England, I don't give a crap about Islam or any religion and I have never supported IR. How can I debate with someone who randomly puts labels on people who disagree with him on football based on nothing apart from his own perturbed imagination?

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
And the reason I don't answer his questions otherwise is that the guy is unhinged. Like InDaMoneyz, Ashtar, Chief or whoever else, you can't debate with these guys. They are so firmly entrenched in their own idiosyncrasies which are borne out of deep-rooted oghdeh. To him, I am some IR hezzi kid. Now I was born and lived in England, I don't give a crap about Islam or any religion and I have never supported IR. How can I debate with someone who randomly puts labels on people who disagree with him on football based on nothing apart from his own perturbed imagination?
Well now you are being very illogical. You dont answer valid questions because of some real strange reasons. I dont think you are sounding very convincing. People dont have to live in Iran or be born there to support the IR in one or another way. Many people even support them without noticing it. They invest over there, take their money from the west and invest in a system which is in dire need of that money and that system is s the IR system. In hope of making a few more bucks here and there, they go and support the IR system by giving them valuable western currencies to work with and i have seen you talking about investing there several times. Not that i care much, where you invest your money is none of my business but in a discussion forum i have the right to build my own opinion based on my own standards and beliefs just like you or anybody else. Thing is, you want to have the freedom to be hip, successful, rich, modern iranian who is willing to invest over there and at the same time decorate yourself with the Anti-IR title but in a lot of cases it doesnt work. Things are not as superficial as some might want to make them look like. Its still your decision, i am not in the position and dont have the power to change milions of people who have contributed to that country to become such a mess. You ask all those people who are actually responsible for that sorry state and no one feels guilty and it simply doesnt add up. Outside help for the IR is all good and fine but its the people of that country who primarily have to be kept accountable for the strong position of IR . Millions are contributing to that strenght and no one feels guilty, no one is IR-Supporter! As i said, it simply doesnt add up. 2 and 2 are still 4 though.

However his question was a football related question. Last time i checked, talking about Hodgson or Ranieri doesnt have anything to do with Islam and IR. To me he is sounding ok. What he is saying is not sad at all, the real sad thing is, this site has become to a very IR like "paak saazi" manufactory. Either you are with us or you are kaafar. People seem willing to mute certain views without taking into account that all those guys that they are muting, are iranian hamvatans as well. This is the real tragedy which is eating up iran and iranians from within: The fact that they try to mute and get rid of fellow iranians in the name of Iran. :)

Nov 29, 2002
"Last time i checked, talking about Hodgson or Ranieri doesnt have anything to do with Islam and IR. "

WTF????

Keyvan Pars is the one who keeps putting in Allaho Akbar and calling me IR kid in this thread. I have said nothing about Iran or islam or whatever else. Anyone who has monitored me on this forum knows I have nothing good to say about IR and don't believe in religion. Now you are the one who is being illogical.

Why did you change your user name by the way?

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Now you are becoming even more illogical :)

Yes, big deal, he wrote an allah o akbar at the end of a post but it didnt have anything to do with the question he asked. You told him Ranieri and Hodgson were nice guys. He asked you a simple question: What has Ranieri or Hodgson being nice guys to do with their abilities as coaches? He then asked you to tell him what Hodgson has accomplished as a coach and what he has won over the years and then you went off telling him some real unrelated stuff. Now, i see you might have a soft spot for being unrelated though because now you are trying to get the discussion with me down to your nonsense level as well. Save your breath for other stuff bro, i dont buy cheap stuff ;)

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Actually, what RM said was Ranieri is one of the worst coaches in Europe which he doesn't understand why he gets job offers, well, RM was being unfair and not seeing the other half of the glass as he is great with small teams and building projects as he doesn't do well in bigger clubs. The guy is still very intelligent and a well-respected tactician in Europe. Few years back RM bet Mahdi that he couldn't even make it out of Ligue2 with Monaco, he was wrong, Ranieri built that team from the ground to one of the strongest team in France. And now before the start of this season, he continued his nonsense with Ranieri while defending Benitez for Madrid job, well, everyone can see for themselves, now.