Ranieri is back . lol

Nov 29, 2002
LOL Fariborz is bitter about Leicester winning the league.

View attachment 39002

Poor guy! Hope he gets happy when Madrid win the double. Another small team taking advantage of powerhouse teams flopping altogether.
Where is Fariborz? I didn't see him falling out with anyone here?

It's not as fun when all the people who were criticising Ranieri like Fariborz and Keyvan Pars have gone (the latter after calling me a hezbollahi for some unknown reason and getting Chinaski on my ass for the first time ever). Wish they would come back.

And whisper it quietly, but I would be fascinated to see what Cameron Farzaneh's views are as well, his twitter feed still refers to Messi and La Joka so I want to hear his Sirius Radio-inspired insights.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

It's not as fun when all the people who were criticising Ranieri like Fariborz and Keyvan Pars have gone (the latter after calling me a hezbollahi for some unknown reason and getting Chinaski on my ass for the first time ever). Wish they would come back.

And whisper it quietly, but I would be fascinated to see what Cameron Farzaneh's views are as well, his twitter feed still refers to Messi and La Joka so I want to hear his Sirius Radio-inspired insights.
Baba jan don't worry about it, you got the last laugh, your squad won. Congrats to all of the LC fans here, you guys deserved it.

Talk is cheap brother. I brought this up 4 years ago when the guy was getting sacked left and right . 4 years later in a right time and right place when all contenders flopped he won his first major trophy after 30 years of coaching . Did you hear me ? 30 bloody years my man.

Congrats to all his fans and followers . Hope he can do it again next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 29, 2002
This Chinaski can't write a post without getting personal about people's family members etc...

Can I insult his family members? Is that allowed? Because he does it to everyone on the forum all the time

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Talk is cheap brother. I brought this up 4 years ago when the guy was getting sacked left and right . 4 years later in a right time and right place when all contenders flopped he won his first major trophy after 30 years of coaching . Did you hear me ? 30 bloody years my man.

Welcome back! You are right, though, talking is cheap! Because I can remember you before the season starts, criticizing Leicester city for appointing Ranieri and you were OK with Benitez being RM coach.Let's not forget that four years ago, you bet Mahdi that he won't be able to bring Monaco back to Ligue 1 but not only he did, he got the second spot after promotion. Four years ago I also said he is not a coach for big teams but he does well in smaller clubs as he has done well in Parma, Cagliari, and Roma before and this year he really proved my words to be true winning one of the most difficult leagues with an average team, credit should be given where its due and some coaches never win a league title in longer period than 30 years let alone winning EPL with Leicester City, something Benitez dreamed of winning with one of strongest teams in Europe at the time.

Nov 29, 2002

Your facebook message that Mahdi posted is from this year though, not 4 years ago?

I am confused?

Your facebook message that Mahdi posted is from this year though, not 4 years ago?

I am confused?
Exactly . and did I just say anything differently ?

Anyways dude . Let`s put this to bed. Ranieri is a genius and his wisdom and unique way of coaching won him the epl . There was no luck , no other team flopped ,he just put them all to the sword [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome back! You are right, though, talking is cheap! Because I can remember you before the season starts, criticizing Leicester city for appointing Ranieri and you were OK with Benitez being RM coach.Let's not forget that four years ago, you bet Mahdi that he won't be able to bring Monaco back to Ligue 1 but not only he did, he got the second spot after promotion. Four years ago I also said he is not a coach for big teams but he does well in smaller clubs as he has done well in Parma, Cagliari, and Roma before and this year he really proved my words to be true winning one of the most difficult leagues with an average team, credit should be given where its due and some coaches never win a league title in longer period than 30 years let alone winning EPL with Leicester City, something Benitez dreamed of winning with one of strongest teams in Europe at the time.
Thank you , I came to drop a few lines for kaz and now I'm tangled .

Yes you called it but again 4 years ago no one on this forum would pick Ranieri as the head coach oh his or her favourite team , today he is being praised for winning the EPL and well ,you know what ? after all we are Iranian if you know what I mean .

Nov 24, 2002
Spot on, the guy can indeed deliver, pass his message to younger players in smaller market, but have hard time to have success in bigger markets and deal with stars, he is not the only coach like that and that makes a difference between a good and elite coach (who can deliver doesn't matter working environment). For me he is not as good as what some people describes him after winning a long EPL title race battle and he is not as bad as some of his criticizers claim. He had a dream season with this team and players gave their 110% for commune cause, i don't see that happen with or without same squad for next season. In fact i will be extremely surprised if they even earn any Euro League spot.

Nov 29, 2002
Thank you , I came to drop a few lines for kaz and now I'm tangled .

Yes you called it but again 4 years ago no one on this forum would pick Ranieri as the head coach oh his or her favourite team , today he is being praised for winning the EPL and well ,you know what ? after all we are Iranian if you know what I mean .

Agha i don't think this is anything to do with being iranian or even of iranian origin?
It's just giving credit where it is due. None of us were really thinking about Ranieri before this season started. A number of us might have agreed with you that he doesn't have it in him. Why is it Iranian to praise someone for doing something amazing which was 5000:1?

The fact is that even his hardest critics in the media just came out and said they were wrong.

Claudio Ranieri, an apology: https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/may/15/claudio-ranieri-an-apology-leicester-city
Even fellow managers and competitors: "We all got it wrong": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...on-claudio-ranieri---leicester-city-will-win/
Gary Lineker tweeted at the beginning of the season "Ranieri, really???" and now can't stop talking about Claudio. again he said sorry.

It isn't iranian, it is just a natural reaction to be very impressed. And it is another natural reaction to be contrite/apologetic to the guy. Don't fight it.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Hala khodeo jerrrrrr bede. This thing is over long ago, its yester yesterdays coffee, nobody cares if anyone gave credit to Ranieri or didnt, he has won the league and people are already planning the new season and this character is still digging out some old and irrelevant stuff to achieve...well to achieve exactly what? Nobody knows :)

Agha i don't think this is anything to do with being iranian or even of iranian origin?
It's just giving credit where it is due. None of us were really thinking about Ranieri before this season started. A number of us might have agreed with you that he doesn't have it in him. Why is it Iranian to praise someone for doing something amazing which was 5000:1?

The fact is that even his hardest critics in the media just came out and said they were wrong.

Claudio Ranieri, an apology: https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/may/15/claudio-ranieri-an-apology-leicester-city
Even fellow managers and competitors: "We all got it wrong": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...on-claudio-ranieri---leicester-city-will-win/
Gary Lineker tweeted at the beginning of the season "Ranieri, really???" and now can't stop talking about Claudio. again he said sorry.

It isn't iranian, it is just a natural reaction to be very impressed. And it is another natural reaction to be contrite/apologetic to the guy. Don't fight it.
Dude you cant fight with facts and stats. Even god himself or herself make an apology , trophy-wise he is a big under achiever who happened to win a major trophy in 30 years . Now he is good with lower team , unknown players , women team , gays team , handicap players bla bla bla , or lineker apologized ant etc ..... I really don't know and don't care . 4 years ago he was what I said , today he won something big with or without luck then good for him and his followers .

And yes it has a direct relation with being Iranians at least on this thread . We including myself think and react more emotionally than rationally . We jump off and on the wagon 10 times a day . It's in our DNA in every aspects .

Nov 29, 2002
Hala khodeo jerrrrrr bede. This thing is over long ago, its yester yesterdays coffee, nobody cares if anyone gave credit to Ranieri or didnt, he has won the league and people are already planning the new season and this character is still digging out some old and irrelevant stuff to achieve...well to achieve exactly what? Nobody knows :)
What a mong! You were the one who brought this up, my last post here was from a month ago before you came back in with your usual zerto zoort. Grow up.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
زر زره زیادی نباشه. مرتیکه فرومایه تو دروغ و وقاحت کم نمیاره, خجالت هم نمیکشه. گیر داده به این بدبخت که تو ۴ سال پیش فلان گفتی, یه سال پیش بسار گفتی, حالا هم داره تو روز روشن میندازه گردن کسای دیگه. تخم شیعه همینه دیگه, شاخ و دم که نداره. تو که فارسی نمیتونی بخونی, بده پسر خالت واست ترجمه کنه
:)

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I agree that being Iranian has nothing to do with anything. The majority of people thought Ranieri was not even good enough for a mid-table team let alone winning the title, now, some are phrasing him next to Pep and Conte. The reality is Ranieri is not what Fariborz described four years ago; not good enough for even a second division team in France. He is also not as good as some have made out of him either. He is exactly who I always knew of him; a very nice person who believe in simplicity and work on core principles and love 4-4-2 which are great characteristics for building a team from start and it also works magic with smaller teams but it is not good enough with teams such as Juventus, Chelsea, or Inter.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
i don't see that happen with or without same squad for next season. In fact i will be extremely surprised if they even earn any Euro League spot.
Especially when they have to play in CL, that would probably be too much for them to handle. Next season EPL is going to be very exciting with Pep, Conte, Mourinho, Wenger, Klopp, Pochettino, Bilic, and now Mazzari has joined the party. If LC even make the top seven next year that would be a good result for them.