Ranieri is back . lol

Musa I think will be a good signing as a forward but losing Kante will be the key for Leicester. Even if they keep Mahrez. I don't think a top 4 finish is likely, that was how important Kante is.

http://www.90min.com/posts/3511116-claudio-ranieri-leicester-are-crying-over-n-golo-kante-sale
Well said . I didn't see a lot of him in leicester until a friend told me about him at almost end of the season . He said the guy is a mix of makelel and lass ( the guy I adore even today) and he was right . Dechamps said it right that everything looks easy with him . So fynny that he replaced Lass in his debut with france.

Madrid and zidane wanted him but conte stole him and he did it rightly

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well said . I didn't see a lot of him in leicester until a friend told me about him at almost end of the season . He said the guy is a mix of makelel and lass ( the guy I adore even today) and he was right . Dechamps said it right that everything looks easy with him . So fynny that he replaced Lass in his debut with france.

Madrid and zidane wanted him but conte stole him and he did it rightly

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Looks like your buddy was spot on. I wonder what will happen to LC this season? I think last time I checked they had teh 6th best odds but we will see. Cante was smart about it, Zidane had the right idea but here is the old American football cliche, "Lack of Execution." haha. Well time will tell what will happen.

Mid February and

Out of FA
Out of EFL
1 point above Relegation zone in EPL
But I'm sure they will thrash Sevilla in CL ... I got convinced Ranieri is so good with average team and average players, so Amen to that

oh I forgot , someone said this is a building project for Leicester under Ranieri .. So I guess he will be safe no matter what

Nov 29, 2002
Very sad - this was a guy who took a team which were tipped for relegation to the premier league title last year!

Fuck football.

Gary Lineker:

"After all that Claudio Ranieri has done for Leicester City, to sack him now is inexplicable, unforgivable and gut-wrenchingly sad."

My friends who support Leicester are in tears - they can't understand it. Even if Leicester were bottom of the league and lost every match, they owe so much to Ranieri for giving them such an amazing title. They were happy for Leicester to get relegated (after all, that was what was expected last year). Totally crazy decision.

Nov 29, 2002
A week ago at Laureus, Claudio Ranieri sat next to Paralympic fencer @VioBebe and wept at her tale. A man with a heart, a sport without one.

That's it for me folks, enjoy this shitty game which has lost any remnant of soul it once had.

Dilly ding dilly dong.

Nov 24, 2002
Any sport is about winning, they can't fire 23 players, they go with the easiest option: Firing the coach. That is how it works in any sport.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Most stupid decision ... They were still not in relegation spot.
But now Ranieri should feel good, if they relegate, he wasn't the manager !!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
A change was needed as they had been struggling in all competitions. Sad decision but maybe necessary.
it is funny how the expectation is set to high how.... do you honestly expect Leicester win the CL ? I mean come on ... I really think this is not the coach .... it is a mediocre team at best that went over its potential last season ... Miracle really ...

Nov 29, 2002
it is funny how the expectation is set to high how.... do you honestly expect Leicester win the CL ? I mean come on ... I really think this is not the coach .... it is a mediocre team at best that went over its potential last season ... Miracle really ...
This is the problem with football and expectations. For Leicester, being relegated last year was the expectation. Winning the title was a miracle.

Leicester could not be expected this season to win anything, people who were expecting this were deluded. The strength of the team is less than that of the top Championship sides like Newcastle, and I would even say Brighton (who you will see in EPL next year) have more depth than Leicester.

I think, in these instances, it is worth reviewing the feelings of Leicester fans - especially people like Gary Lineker who helped save the club in its difficult periods. The general feeling is that this is a nail in the coffin for football. It is absolutely unbelievable that they got rid of this guy who did what people didn't even imagine in a million years. Lineker said that even four consecutive relegations under Ranieri would be fine, for what they achieved last season.

Imagine if Maldives wins the world cup out of nowhere, then loses in the first round of qualifying for Asian cup and South Asian federation gold cup. Then the coach gets sacked...

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
Not my team so i didn't have any expectations. The owner felt something Had to chang and he did so by firing him. I am not saying it was a right oe wrong decision. Unfortunately it is the reality of professional sports these days.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
After one day I can say this: "This was dumb" ... In my opinion, Leicester wouldn't have relegated this season ... But as Morinho said: it is his fault, when he made them the champion he made their expectations high. If he ended up 12 in the league, none of this would have happened.

As I said, if only one person would not believe to win the EPL was no one but himself. He emerged to win it in the right time and right place. All the big guns had a cluster of brain fart last year ... He was an underachiever though out his coaching career . Being nice or a gentleman has nothing to do with his football. Overall he has a very weak resume whether you like it or not and I knew he would not finish the season

Amazing run by the Foxes . 6 Wins out of 6 since Ranieri got the boot . Whoever this Shakespeare guy (who I never heard his name before) is , hats off to him , he is doing one hell of a job. It seems they are safe from being dropped and won't make it to the top 6 neither , so If I were the coach I would rest my key players against Everton to keep them fresh for the Madrid trip . Now I really enjoy watching them

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Amazing run by the Foxes . 6 Wins out of 6 since Ranieri got the boot . Whoever this Shakespeare guy (who I never heard his name before) is , hats off to him , he is doing one hell of a job. It seems they are safe from being dropped and won't make it to the top 6 neither , so If I were the coach I would rest my key players against Everton to keep them fresh for the Madrid trip . Now I really enjoy watching them
You never heard the name Shakespear before?