Re-posting :"A message from Ali Ebn-e Hossein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
I posted a thread yesterday with the subject of "A message from Ali Ebn-e Hossein" and now it's missing. If anyone has any information on this missing thread please do let me know. I even let BT know about this but I have not heard from him yet.
I'm gonna post the message once more, hope It wont go missing again in this so-called democratic forum.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
how can a post be missing ???? ;) ;)

thats nothing one of my replies went missing this week and the post was already there.

i think we should attack GHALAADEH to our posts to make sure they don't go "missing".

Natural jaan, btw, very nice post. keep'em coming.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Natural jan,
your post was moved out of this forum. but man nabudam,dastam bud,dastam tuye kotam bud,kotam male babam bud,etc..!!
but we have to monitor it bc of type of replies this subject may get.

thanx for the post,can anyone confirm this quote?!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
Good people would never make such a remark ,that is exactlly why which it make them distinct from others ,yes Sadam ,Benladan ,chemical ali would say things like that but not Hosien .
as a matter of fact Omar made the exact remark about Iranian .
one good example is Andre Agassi ,the man is super nice guy ,he never ever tries to make racist or stupidremark towrd others ,especially his father's back ground ,but the negative publicity by some negative Iranian who started such rumours about him .
since I know Andre when he was 13 years old I am possitive that is impossble for him to make others look bad ,every time you see people making story about some popular and decent people people then you just ignor them ,jesus was not a popular person when he was alive ,Hossien or Ali were not popular ,but Omar and othman were .

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Niloufar said:
Natural jan,
your post was moved out of this forum. but man nabudam,dastam bud,dastam tuye kotam bud,kotam male babam bud,etc..!!
but we have to monitor it bc of type of replies this subject may get.

Nilu jaan

can you explain more, i didn't really get what you meant. Who deleted it and why? shouldn't the poster be confirmed of his post being deleted? what is the policy on that?

Thank you

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Natural jan,
by that I meant your post was moved out of General forum to Admin/Mod forum.Im not sure why it was deleted but could be because of type of replies it got.
I'll find out for u and let u know in pm.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Nilufar wrote:
[quato]
[/quato]
All we need id to find the book "safinatolbahar...bs" find the page 164 and get an
arab to translate it.
Payan:
You must come from kermanshah.
"Iran is a rose garden ,and Ghasre Sheerin is magic .
Bagheri ,Azizi ,Daei ,Mahdavi-kia ,Karimi
"
Ghasre shirin is a town close to the border of "khsravi. I was there when I was 2 years old. We took to Tehran later. But when I was a soldier I got 89 kermanshah and was
send to ghasre shirin where I came from. It is an old town. Nothing magical about it.

Jun 9, 2003
funny that none of the ones mentioned are followers of imam hossein (AS)
yeah Saddam hossein, Bin laden, Chemical Ali, Yasser Arafat all confirm that this is true.

plus one million dead iranian women, children and men during the period 1980-88 also pretty much confirm this

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Natural said:
Who deleted it and why? shouldn't the poster be confirmed of his post being deleted? what is the policy on that?

Thank you
Natural, the policy in place is the same one that has always been in place. If an admin feels that a post and / or its replies are getting out of hand it is moved from the general forum. We vary rarley moderate the forums but when things get out of hand it is moderated. There are a number of moderators / admins who check the site so if a thread is removed, you can message one and you will get a reply.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
ghazvini said:
funny that none of the ones mentioned are followers of imam hossein (AS)
yeah Saddam hossein, Bin laden, Chemical Ali, Yasser Arafat all confirm that this is true.
well if any of you is a follower of hossein, you better go and liberate karbala because it is in Jewish and American hands right now.

i know if i was a follower of the guy i would hate for his GHABR to be in Zionist hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.