Redesigning Iran Project

pendar

Bench Warmer
Oct 17, 2002
T dot
www.legofish.com
I've started a new project called Redesigning Iran, where I take iconic Iranian brands and make them better.
The first one I did was for Persepolis. There will be other football-related ones to come in the series.
I've embeded some of the images but it's a lot easier to read on Medium:
https://medium.com/redesigning-iran/redesigning-persepolis-70795ba3fe59

To see the rest (balls, flag, away jersey, other explorations) see the original post

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Looks great. But why waste your time on a team like PP?
Before the "hamisheh dar sahneh" folks come in and reply, I am just kidding.:belly:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Perspolis had a beautiful logo in the 70s ....why not go back to that ? or look into it ...just a thought ,some fans do like the old stuff ,you see them sometimes wearing old replica shirts ,seen them wearing old style Arsenal ,Liverpool shirts etc..

you could do the same with Taj if you like ... I will buy one .:)

pendar

Bench Warmer
Oct 17, 2002
T dot
www.legofish.com
Perspolis had a beautiful logo in the 70s ....why not go back to that ? or look into it ...just a thought ,some fans do like the old stuff ,you see them sometimes wearing old replica shirts ,seen them wearing old style Arsenal ,Liverpool shirts etc..

you could do the same with Taj if you like ... I will buy one .:)
Did you read the article oghab jan?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Thanks Pendar jan, looks fantastic. :) :cheer-2:

Just checked ur new TM designs too. Looks beautiful as always. :) Cant wait for the whole set before ordering!

Ahead of ur Esteghlal team logo design, can u incorporate something along the lines of this concept but more beautiful as u do it?! :--wink: :)

Attachments

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

Just checked ur new TM designs too. Looks beautiful as always. :) Cant wait for the whole set before ordering!

Ahead of ur Esteghlal team design, can u incorporate something along the lines of this concept but more beautiful as u do it?! :--wink: :)
This must be Beiranvands Nostrils, nothing to do with us dear.:15:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I've started a new project called Redesigning Iran, where I take iconic Iranian brands and make them better.
The first one I did was for Persepolis. There will be other football-related ones to come in the series.
I've embeded some of the images but it's a lot easier to read on Medium:

To see the rest (balls, flag, away jersey, other explorations) see the original post
Damn for once I see really cool designs, first time ever wanting to have a PP Tee after so many years.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Ahead of ur Esteghlal team logo design, can u incorporate something along the lines of this concept but more beautiful as u do it?! :--wink: :)
Komrade Niloufar jan, did the new adidas Iran jersey's come out yet? I remember you said you will let me know when they do, I haven't heard yet. BTW Although I am an SS fan, I thought that was pretty cute and clever. I route for PP in the ACL because after all they are an Iranian club.

Pendar jan nicely done, can you do a Die Mannschaft one for me welcome back, shosh amade, prost.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Wow...Pendar is back!!! :)

Pendar jan, where have you been man? Haven't seen you here for ages.

Great work as always! I specially like the spot in the map where you chose to put the green and red colors! ;)

Damet garm!

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
just a sugestion:
remove the 2 small green hexagons from left and replace them with 1 full green hexagon on top
In this way you have iran all white, Khalij as red and Khazar as green
Right now you have iran all white, Khalij red and IRAQ as green? wtf?