Reza Ghoochannejhad retired from Team Meli

Feb 28, 2018
http://instagr.am/p/BkjrZ_IhADS/
Good news for everyone, Azmoun retired too! Now we can finally play a proper forward....maybe Timo Werner or Leroy Sane will play for Iran now since no Iranian forward is good enough really. Or maybe one of these koskesh Icelandic players.
This along with taremi asking people to leave his mum and sister alone are the saddest parts of the world cup (and being iranian).
Hope "khoda" helps change his mind, don't know who can change our people and culture though!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I think our propoganda to make a huge deal out of this guy has part to do with it.. players both benefit and also hurt from the system and way it hypes our guys and TM.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Bazi nakard gahr kard? bikhial baba...
No ,he is bigger than that .

I actually take my hat off to him and salute him ,he is 30 years old and it is about the right time for him to retire from international .
Allen Shearer ,Wayne Rooney and many other forwards did the same at this age .

Reza has a lot of competition in team melli who are younger than him and at this moment in time like many top pros he thinks it is best to concentrate on his club football .

Naturally he is disappointed for not getting any playing time in this world cup ,he was sacrificed for team tactics ,otherwise he is a much better finisher than Taremi ,but Taremi who is much younger was a defender/ forward rolled in one because of the powerful opponents we had to play with.

Last edited: