Rio Olympics 2016 [Reports, News]

Nov 24, 2002
Nasiri in 65 will face Borislav Novachkov from Bulgaria in first round.

Top wrestlers in this weights are: Frank Chamizo(Italy), Soslan Ramonov(Russia), Toghrul Asgarov(Azerbaijan), David Safaryan(Armenia)

Reza Yazdani also has no rest and is in bottom of table therefore and will face İbrahim Bölükbasi from Turkey in first round

Top wrestlers in 97 are: Kyle Snyder(U.S.A), Khetag Gazyumov(Azerbaijan), Georgy Ketoev(Armenia), Valerii Andriitsev(Ukraine)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I was away the whole day and I come home to see a silver medal by Komeil Ghasemi after a fantastic 33 seconds in the semi final!!! Damesh garm!!!!!

I also saw the highlights of Faghani's work in the final! Didn't he give too many yellow cards? It felt like for every small challenge he gave a yellow card!

As for Taekwondo.... dame shir dokhtare Iran garm ke aghallan aberooye varzesho emsal kharid!

All in all I think we can be quite pleased about Iran's Olympics performance so far!

Last but not least....... Brazileteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1::brazil1:
you actually proud of Brazil victory? you couldnt beat Germany at HOME with Neymar !!! had to go to PKs ... RESPECT to German Football. Brazil is going to be shit for years to come.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Nasiri in 65 will face Borislav Novachkov from Bulgaria in first round.

Top wrestlers in this weights are: Frank Chamizo(Italy), Soslan Ramonov(Russia), Toghrul Asgarov(Azerbaijan), David Safaryan(Armenia)

Reza Yazdani also has no rest and is in bottom of table therefore and will face İbrahim Bölükbasi from Turkey in first round

Top wrestlers in 97 are: Kyle Snyder(U.S.A), Khetag Gazyumov(Azerbaijan), Georgy Ketoev(Armenia), Valerii Andriitsev(Ukraine)
Any hope of Medal ?

Nov 24, 2002
Any hope of Medal ?
As i said Pooya jan in previous pages, i have hope for Reza Yazdani, but poor guy is injury prone, in last Olympics he was simply the best but had to give up in middle of quarter final match becasue of injury, this time also he come with leg injury, hope he keeps it up, if he does, he has a shot for medal. The bad thing is he has no rest in first round becasue he is in bottom of table(wrestlers who finished top 3 in last 2 years in world championship get a BYE(rest) in first round).

Nasiri however is a young wrestler, if he gets a right draw he may have a chance also.

Nov 24, 2002
Both of our wrestlers specially Yazdani will have a tough road.

قرعه دو نماینده ایران در روز آخر المپیک مشخص شد؛ مسیر سخت
قرعه-دو-نماینده-ایران-در-روز-آخر-المپیک-مشخص-شد؛-مسیر-سخت
وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - آزادکاران اوزان ۶۵ و ۸۷ کیلوگرم کشتی آزاد ایران رقیبان خود را در آخرین روز رقابت های کشتی آزاد المپیک حریفان خود را شناختند.

به گزارش سایت نود، مراسم وزن کشی اوزان ۶۵ و ۹۷ کیلوگرم کشتی آزاد المپیک ۲۰۱۶ انجام شد و دو نماینده ایران حریفان خود را شناختند. بر این اساس میثم نصیری در دور اول با بوریسلاو نواچکوف از بلغارستان مصاف می کند و در صورت برتری باید با نماینده پورتوریکو دیدار کند. نصیری در صورت برد در این مبارزه، در مرحله یک چهارم نهایی با آدام باتیروف کشتی***گیر روسی الاصل تیم بحرین و یا اختیار نوروزوف نایب قهرمان جهان از ازبکستان دیدار خواهد کرد. سوسلان رامونوف روس هم در این سمت جدول است که تا نیمه نهایی با نصیری روبرو نخواهد شد.

در گروه روبرو فرانک چامیزو کشتی گیر کوبایی الاصل تیم ایتالیا، داوید صفریان از ارمنستان و طغرل عسگرف قهرمان المپیک لندن از آذربایجان قرار دارند.

همچنین در وزن ۹۷ کیلوگرم رضا یزدانی در گروه سختی قرار گرفته و در دور نخست باید مقابل ابراهیم بلوکباشی از ترکیه به روی تشک برود. کاپیتان تیم ملی کشتی آزاد در صورت برتری در این دیدار در دومین مبارزه با برنده ختاک گازیموف کشتی گیر شاخص آذربایجان و رادوسلاو باران از لهستان مصاف می***کند.

آنزور بولتوکائف روس و آندریتسف اوکراینی نیز در گروه یزدانی قرار دارند.

در گروه مقابل نیز کایل اسنایدر قهرمان جهان از آمریکا با قرعه راحتی روبرو شده است و تنها اودیکادزه گرجستانی را در مسیر خود می***بیند که احتمال رویارویی این دو کشتی گیر نیز در مرحله نیمه نهایی وجود دار
د.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Turkish guy was simply better than him,..he couldn't do much. Komeil lost to him last year in final and it was normal he played with more caution. You can't open your guard against such a wrestler.
You are absolutely right ,as much as we all wanted our lad to win gold but sometimes you have to admit the other guy was better and won ,show your sportsmanship shake his hand and congratulate him.

Turkish guy was clearly stronger with longer reach and a capable wrestler ,our own Komeil was no push over and did us proud and as you said despite the turkish guy superiority he could not bring Komeyl down to the mat but still managed to impose himself well and shake Komeyl in sar shakh .

I am very proud of Komeyl ,he did his best and proved it was the right decision to take him to Rio .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
you actually proud of Brazil victory? you couldnt beat Germany at HOME with Neymar !!! had to go to PKs ... RESPECT to German Football. Brazil is going to be shit for years to come.
Brazil has been $h*t since their all star team (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto C., etc.) quit! Neymar is just one person and German football right now is top of the world! Beating world champions in the final, in their first ever Olympic gold in football, was therefor an achievement! BTW, Neymar's goal was incredible!

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
I don't like the look of this Snyder. He looks strong. Possible future oppontent for Yazdani
Yazdani is out too !
I'm begging to doubt if they really sent the bests to Rio ? Between olympics they win all over as you hear in the news but now they are like any b,c nation in wrestling . Might be the training which is old fashion or the coaches are not updated with modern training ! Please help me to understand .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk