Rio Olympics 2016 [Reports, News]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
He is a great coach but in gar kardanash badtar az CQ shode. You can't select a squad without Entekhaabi matches, that is stupid.. How you want motivate young wrestlers to even compete??
I agree with you on Banna but not Carlos Q , carlos picks the best of the league and brought in many youngsters where Banna did exactly the opposite and picked the wrestlers without entekhabi matches .

Banna running his own banana republic and paid for it , even if he was in a status like Takhti I would still object to him.

Nov 24, 2002
I agree with you on Banna but not Carlos Q , carlos picks the best of the league and brought in many youngsters where Banna did exactly the opposite and picked the wrestlers without entekhabi matches .

Banna running his own banana republic and paid for it , even if he was in a status like Takhti I would still object to him.
well Bana is still probably best GR wrestler coach in the world, don't forget we have zero tradition in GR, which was introduced in Iran about 30-40 years a go and our best achievement was 5th or 6th place in world competition(not even Olympics) back to 10-15 years a go.

In any normal situation 2 bronze for GR in Olympics could be considered as good achievement but becasue of 3 golds in last one, people were expecting we should do achieve at least same thing this time. Bana should stay but need to be more logic..

btw, My point was about CQ gahr kardan