RIP Manook

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
As a little boy he was the 1st person whom I heard analyzing TM games and enjoyed his commentary. Didn't know that 35 years later I would be listening to his political analysis. Sadly he was the only that made a little sense and didn't waver like most of the others. RIP.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
RIP

Didn’t agree with most of his politics, but respected his willingness to listen, hear, read and learn. His analytical ability was refreshing and unlike other LA tv characters.

Probably part of last generation of Iranian Armenians with a sense of belonging to Iran and as one of us.
The following generations to no fault of their own , grew up as second class citizens and not so much sense of belonging/ loyalty.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Probably part of last generation of Iranian Armenians with a sense of belonging to Iran and as one of us.
The following generations to no fault of their own , grew up as second class citizens and not so much sense of belonging/ loyalty.
Rahim jan, that sense of belonging to Iran is the last thing i do care about right now. Infact i dont think armenians are getting treated worse than rest of the country by these heyvaanaat. I even say, these sneaky motherfuckers are keen to show the world how good they treat non moslems and therefore i think they might even give them the benefit of the doubt here and there. Baba we are all bache shia and we are getting fucked, raped, robbed and beaten up like there is no tomorrow. I dont think any armenian iranian is treated worse than rest of the country. This is why i also dont care much about turks saying they dont want to belong to Iran coming up with some dubious reasons of their own. These anti-iranian heyvaanaat, are actually treating the persians worse than everyone else in that country.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
One of very few Iranians in media who understood politics in America. The problem is I am not sure all media personalities who give love and respect to him truly understand what he was saying!! Manook knew Obama and the Democrats were working for EU and against the interests of the United States and Iran, and saw Trump as a nationalist who rebelled against EU led globalism. I know in Iran the "Nasl Sheek Pasargadi" got his message, but here in USA......too many idiots and sellouts in the media.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Man...i can only talk on behalf of myself but i feel like i have been putting up with a huge amount of some serious crap in the last 20 years and there is no end in sight...i am so used to it by now, it doesnt even bother me anymore. :)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
…………..………………. I know in Iran the "Nasl Sheek Pasargadi" got his message, but here in USA......too many idiots and sellouts in the media.