RIP the greatest athlete that ever lived

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
'I am America,' he once declared. 'I am the part you won’t recognize. But get used to me—black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own. Get used to me.'

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
yeas .... he was the greatest .... but greatest Narcissist Racist have ever born , now I'm asking how Mohammad Ali was good and Donald Trump is bad ? not because he is white ? ....

I was feeding his speeches by Media whole day today , he was just another fucking black racist ...

مشکل همونطور گه گفتم افری جان, بیسوادیه. طرف از نژاد پرستی بدش میومده, از برده بودن و برده داری بدش میومده, ولی راه درست مبارزه رو بلد نبوده چون یک آدم دهن گشاد و بیسواد بوده. بدون اینکه بدونه اسلام چیه, مسلمون شده, بدون اینکه بدونه محمد کی بوده یا علی کی بوده اسم خودش رو محمد علی گذشته, بدون اینکه بدونه ملا شیعه چه جانور کثیفی است, میاد میشینه کنارشون باهاشون هم دم میشه, خودش رو میکنه ابزار تبلیغاتی ملا شیعه. این آدم از اول تا آخرش یک بدبخت بینوا بوده که عکس العمل هاش سریع تر از قدرت تفکرش بوده. فکر میکرده مثلا اسلام و علی محمد مظاهر ضد
برده داری بودن ولی چون بیسواد بوده, نمیدونسته که محمد و علی و جانشین هاشون, همشون برده دار بودن, کنیز دار بودن, زن و بچه ملت های شکست خورده رو مثل گوسفند میبردن تو بازار های مکه و مدینه میفروختن....اگه کسی این کثافت کاری ها رو بدونه, هیچوقت اسم خودش رو از کسیوس کلی به محمد علی کلی تغییر نمیده, اگه اون کریم عبدالجبار بسکتبالیست لیکرز, یک آدم بیسواد نبود, هیچوقت اسم خودش رو از لو السیندور به کریم عبدالجبار تغیر نمیداد, اگه مایک تایسون آدم بود, اگه ۲ گرم مغز سالم زیر جومجمش بود, هیچوقت نمیرفت مسلمون نمیشود. کلا این مذهب, بیسوادان و ات و اشغال ها رو به طرف خودش میکشه. در زمان محمد چنین بود و امروز هم به همچنین است. محمد خودش رو کشت ولی عموی خودش ابوطالب که پدر علی بود رو نتونست تا لحظه مرگ مسلمون کنه. انسان بسیار والایی بود اون ابوطالب. یا انسانی مثل یزید که یک شراب خور و یکی از بهترین شاعرین منطقه ما بود طوری که حتی حافظ ما ازش الگو برداری کرده بود. اینها عرب هایی بودن که همون زمان هم زیر بار این مریضی نرفتن, اونوقت یک مشت بیسواد مثل این بابا یا مایک تایسون اومدن ۱۴۰۰ سال بعد از رو نادانی رو به اسلام آوردن بدون اینکه حتی دو خط در مورد این فرقه خونده باشن.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Any other racists our friends here can delight us with ? Mandela maybe? Or Ghandi perhaps ? How about Obama or Dr King ?

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Any other racists our friends here can delight us with ? Mandela maybe? Or Ghandi perhaps ? How about Obama or Dr King ?

I have a great respect for Madiba , as he avoid bloodshed in South Africa by bringing up " Reconciliation " theory to move on forward peacefully after Apartheid , but the black south africans not those you see in the TV , the common people even his long term comrade Winnie Mandela believes he was a sell-out ... if you talking about Sardaar Ghandi I dont have any clue of him but Gandhi was originally British intelligent service agent which ended up to be a bache-baaz and paranoid at the end of the life.. all of them were human being ...nothing above it...

I don't remember Mr. King called whites " You people " as Mohammad Ali did , King got killed but an open mouth like Mohammad Ali lived 74 long years of drama

at the end if you put a Coconut Clown like Hussein Siaah in the same boat as Mr. king feel sorry for you , we don't have anything in common ... you are one of those non-american-believes-is-an-american-brain-washed-iranians

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
You must be a genius , after one sentence you know everything about me , why are you so unknown ? . You are too good for this chat site , do something about your undiscovered talent . It shouldn't go wasted . Don't be shy

Last edited:

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
I was going to write a long and harsh post chastising and answering the miserable little souls on this forum who waste their meaningless dark lives behind a keyboard posting faceless and anonymous trash and criticism of such giant, beautiful, gentle, and illuminating soul loved, respected, and honored by so many people of all races, nationalities, professions, ideologies, ages, and genders and then I thought they are neither worth the time nor the acknowledgement of their ignorant and uninformed remarks.

I will suffice by posting a quote by George Foreman that best describes Muhammad Ali's fans and critics alike:

When I was young, Ali was the first athlete that you would turn on the television to see. He called himself pretty — and he was a handsome boy — and he could do tricks with his feet. He’d tell jokes, make people laugh; you couldn’t miss it. If you didn’t love him, you must have been jealous, which is the same thing as loving him. If I could have recorded him, I would have listened to him 24/7. – George Foreman

Last edited:

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
A total narcissist with quite a talent for throwing punches and sometimes dodging them.

Greatest athlete of all time?!!! LOL!

Any person who lacks humility is considered a lost cause in my book. This guy never heard of humility. Quite a piece of shit as far as character goes.
He lived a humble life considering his status. The guy lived with parkinson's disease for 30 + years and he was still able to do a considerable amount of humanitarian work when he could've easily stayed away from the public and do nothing . And his boxing talent speaks for itself, even today his name is one of the most recognized names in the world and there are many good reasons for that.

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
وقتی پاهایت چنان خسته اند که به زور راه می روی…
یک راند دیگر مبارزه کن
وقتی بازوهایت آنقدر خسته اند که توان گارد گرفتن نداری…
یک راند دیگر مبارزه کن
وقتی که خون از دماغت جاریست و چنان خسته ای که آرزو میکنی حریف مشتی به چانه ات بزند و کار تمام شود…
یک راند دیگر مبارزه کن
و به یاد داشته باش مردی که تنها یک راند دیگر مبارزه می کند هرگز شکست نخواهد خورد.

محمد علی کلی (قهرمان اسطوره ای بوکس)
روحش شاد

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
we don't have "greatest ever" in anything. That is just my honest opinion.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
He lived a humble life considering his status. The guy lived with parkinson's disease for 30 + years and he was still able to do a considerable amount of humanitarian work when he could've easily stayed away from the public and do nothing . And his boxing talent speaks for itself, even today his name is one of the most recognized names in the world and there are many good reasons for that.
I wouldn't question his boxing abilities. The titles and stats are completely in his favor.

It is well known that to be a top athlete in sports like boxing, a bit of narcissism is indeed warranted.

He took that narcissism way too far outside the ring. He was quite an illiterate person but blinded by his own self-worship and the support of even more illiterate people he became an arrogant figure who helped derail the black freedom movement. He's partially responsible for the "thug-life" disease suffered by millions of families in the US.

He was also quite racist evident by the stupid quotes remaining from him.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
BT jan, all this talk about him being a force against racism is such a bullshit. The same with him refusing to go to war. The guy simply was a master in promoting himself and sell his weakness as a strenght and his fans simply ate whatever he threw at them. His whole life was about theatrics and playacting and this is what even his die hard fans never denied. He was afraid of being killed in war, so he pretended and playacted the pacifist. His whole life, he did nothing but not only beating his fellow black boxers, but also ridiculing them to death on top of it. It was not enough to amuse the white masses by beating up a black boxer, he humiliated them too and such a guy sold himself as a black anti-racist. But doing something for your fellow blacks doesnt happen on paper or per voice propaganda, you need to start showing respect for them. Sure, go ahead and beat them in a ring infront of the white masses who came to amuse themselves about a "nigga" to beat up another "nigga", but you NEVER humiliate them and ridicule those black people who have just lost a match. As example, what this guy did to Sonny Liston was so disgusting...beating an aging champion, standing above his knocked down body and yelling at him...
Yeah, he sure did a lot to make blacks get the respect they deserved by being disrespectful to every single black he ever met in ring.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
What baloney, Ali a racist........, let me just sigh!
Boxing ability: Ali at his prime time could be an easy blowout for Mike Tyson. Ali had a huge mouth no doubt for sure!

But Ali as a racist, Jesus mi Santa María!!
Some fellas have no clue what so ever they talking about!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Mohammad Ali was my favorite boxer and fighter of all time. It was not just for what he did in the ring, it was for his conviction and what he stood for outside of the ring. I like to learn something from every fihter but I learned the most from Ali. Ali was the master at psychological warfare, he was able to get inside your head. The only one he could not do that to was Joe Frazier. Anyways, Mohammad Ali might be gone but LEGENDS NEVER DIE. RIP Ali, aka the GREATEST!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What baloney, Ali a racist........, let me just sigh!
Boxing ability: Ali at his prime time could be an easy blowout for Mike Tyson. Ali had a huge mouth no doubt for sure!

But Ali as a racist, Jesus mi Santa María!!
Some fellas have no clue what so ever they talking about!
Well two things Ali and Tyson were different fighters. Ali was a complete boxer, Tyson was a head hunter. When Cus D'Amatto died, that impacted Tyson. Cus was trying to turn Tyson into a well rounded boxer, like Ali but he died. If Cus would have lived a few more years, perhaps we would have seen a different Mike Tyson. As for what you said though, Ali was the greatest heavyweight ever and Ali a racist is totally rubbish. My dad in 1966 met Ali when he was at Michigan State, my dad is Iranian and Ali couldn't have been nicer to him and his friend. The dude lost 3 years of his prime, imagine how good he would have been if he had those years. Also, I think after Ali Frazier III, he should have retired right there. In his last 4 fights, he lost 3 of them and the last one was to Holms. If you watched the documentary the Greatest, when Ali played himself, you started to see the early signs of Parkinson's. After Ali regained the title for the 3rd time, against Frazier, in Manila, he should have retired right there. In an case well said homie and RIP to a legend. I learned so much from watching all of his fights. I cannot count how many times I watched Ali vs Liston, Ali vs Frazier, in MSG, Ali Vs Foreman, vs Patterson vs you name it.

Oct 18, 2010
ali was the only american who was universally loved in the world.
and he was a black muslim.
white americans resent that fact.
here he is in iran.

[video=youtube;YH6-KCIDUQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH6-KCIDUQE[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Well two things Ali and Tyson were different fighters. Ali was a complete boxer, Tyson was a head hunter. When Cus D'Amatto died, that impacted Tyson. Cus was trying to turn Tyson into a well rounded boxer, like Ali but he died. If Cus would have lived a few more years, perhaps we would have seen a different Mike Tyson. As for what you said though, Ali was the greatest heavyweight ever and Ali a racist is totally rubbish. My dad in 1966 met Ali when he was at Michigan State, my dad is Iranian and Ali couldn't have been nicer to him and his friend. The dude lost 3 years of his prime, imagine how good he would have been if he had those years. Also, I think after Ali Frazier III, he should have retired right there. In his last 4 fights, he lost 3 of them and the last one was to Holms. If you watched the documentary the Greatest, when Ali played himself, you started to see the early signs of Parkinson's. After Ali regained the title for the 3rd time, against Frazier, in Manila, he should have retired right there. In an case well said homie and RIP to a legend. I learned so much from watching all of his fights. I cannot count how many times I watched Ali vs Liston, Ali vs Frazier, in MSG, Ali Vs Foreman, vs Patterson vs you name it.
There are pulp of paraphrases, Ali here, Ali there. Course they were different fighters, nothing to dispute here!
Those are not my points, my point was/is Mike have had made puree of Ali if they had a fight in a boxing ring (and I say it again in Ali's prime time), this is my strongest opinion!

Once again RIP Ali, he was a great entertainer and showman!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
There are pulp of paraphrases, Ali here, Ali there. Course they were different fighters, nothing to dispute here!
Those are not my points, my point was/is Mike have had made puree of Ali if they had a fight in a boxing ring (and I say it again in Ali's prime time), this is my strongest opinion!

Once again RIP Ali, he was a great entertainer and showman!
He truly was a showman and the master promoter, Don King(a piece of shit but he was right about one thing) said Ali was a master promoter. As for Tyson I think even he would admit that, if both were in their prime, Ali would win. Tyson also has a lot of respect for Ali, he visited him in Louisville just tpay his respects.
@Playboy I did not know Ali even had a fight in Iran, that is pretty cool, I missed that one.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Ali was the master at psychological warfare, he was able to get inside your head. The only one he could not do that to was Joe Frazier.
What? How that? Frazier has taken so much beating by the hands of Ali it was unbelievable. Even after that one fight that he won, he looked horrible because his face was swollen badly through all those punches he had to eat over 15 rounds while alis face was all ok. I tell you what Frazier was:

Frazier was a phenom in my book. Not because he was a talent, not at all, he was a limited boxing talent with a fairly good left hook but his bread and butter was his high motor and his unbelievable ability to take punches. He literally made people become tired of beating him up and this is how he won that one match against Ali. He was a short guy who always came at people, sometimes without even throwing a punch but to take a punch! Foreman once beat him up badly.