Rohani receiving his Doctorate in Philosophy, UK 1999 (Footage)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
I don't know why Hassani disliked my request for a copy the thesis. That was a sincere question and I want to sincerely read his thesis. Anybody? I think he is claiming copyright protection not to release it. It will be an interesting read. Isn't he proud of it? He should open it for the world to read. After all, that's how he got his pile of horse dump.
You are a very agressive and rude person. You and ''being sincere'' also dont fit in one post, dont make me laugh. To mikhay ke man Thesis ro post konam ke arajif begi o maskhare koni.

Last edited:

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
It's not his president either Ardesheer jaan, just like none of the IR presidents have been our president or his. What did AN do for Hassan? What did Khatami do for Hassan? What are the chances that Rohani will do something for Hassan? Hassan didn't even like Rohani during the elections - Rezaei was his man. In fact, how has IR improved Hassan's life in the last two decades in any way? Poor guy's living in another country just like the rest of us, but he just hasn't realized that he's like the rest of us!!! ;)

If Hassan made an extra penny because of any previous IR president, if any of them improved his life in any way, if they made him be proud of Iran any more than he already was, if they didn't make him question his contribution to society as an Iranian, I will change my name to Sakineh (hopefully that's no one's mom's name and if it is, no disrespect).
Che khabarete baradar ? Chera enghadr dastan minvesi ? Who said Rohani is not my president ? he is, as he is the legal president of 78 milion Iranian citizens, and he is yours too if you own a Iranian passport. Rezaei was my choice but he didnt win, so that doesnt mean i should disrespect Rohani (like you are doing).

You see, that is difference between people like me and you, you are materialistic and think whole the time about earning money etc just like how EU,US presidents earn their supporters by paying them.

Nov 29, 2002
you are materialistic and think whole the time about earning money etc just like how EU,US presidents earn their supporters by paying them.
You are correct, Iran's supreme leader shows a good example of not being anti-materialistic by living a humble life and not being concerned about money. He doesn't even drive. So many iranians who buy expensive BMWs should look to this man as a true example of spiritualism over materialism.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Che khabarete baradar ? Chera enghadr dastan minvesi ? Who said Rohani is not my president ? he is, as he is the legal president of 78 milion Iranian citizens, and he is yours too if you own a Iranian passport. Rezaei was my choice but he didnt win, so that doesnt mean i should disrespect Rohani (like you are doing).

You see, that is difference between people like me and you, you are materialistic and think whole the time about earning money etc just like how EU,US presidents earn their supporters by paying them.
Come on dude, out of all the people in the world, you're now picking ME to be materialistic?! I'm the one who wants a president that will help the population, reduce addiction, reduce road fatalities, improve health-care and improve people's lives. What you & I make in our whole lives combined would not add up to what Rohani made last year. I have never ever made a single penny at the expense of another person, let alone a whole population as I'm sure neither have you. Between the 3 of us, who do you really think is the materialistic one?!

So thankfully, that's not the difference between the two of us Hassani. The difference between the two of us is that you accept everyone that the regime throws at you as being infallible and perfect and immune from criticism. I think only God is infallible and criticism is just a part of the political process, through which our political leaders will have to learn to be better leaders and more accountable to the people who voted for them.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I don't know why Hassani disliked my request for a copy the thesis. That was a sincere question and I want to sincerely read his thesis. Anybody? I think he is claiming copyright protection not to release it. It will be an interesting read. Isn't he proud of it? He should open it for the world to read. After all, that's how he got his pile of horse dump.
Me too - I would love to read his thesis........more importantly I would love to know how he got into the university and who approved his thesis.......who is teaching Islamic Philosophies in England? what do they teach? How long it took for Hassan Agha/Fereydoon to get his PhD,.....why do they have so many names?

Nov 29, 2002
Behrou jan, af all the people in ISP, you pick hassan kachal to reason with? He is a phoney character and poster. He is not worthy of your time.

Just saying!
I guess we sometimes have a masochist tendency with these kinds of characters. Even though we know they are trolls we pretend they are real people.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I say I rather see him as president than that p.o.s in the last 8 years ...he had 8 years of misery ,lets give this guy 8 months and then see if he is worth it or not . can he reduce tention with west and break the taboo with the U.S and bring a bit of relief to our compatriots and people of Iran , a better social ,economic situation for them .

Don't just knock the guy down because he is not from our ideal political camp or establishment ,judge him by his policies and actions and what he does for the interest of our nation in months ahead .... yeah nice hair by the way ... I am jealous ! shame he has to hide it under his turban .

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I say I rather see him as president than that p.o.s in the last 8 years ...he had 8 years of misery ,lets give this guy 8 months and then see if he is worth it or not . can he reduce tention with west and break the taboo with the U.S and bring a bit of relief to our compatriots and people of Iran , a better social ,economic situation for them .

Don't just knock the guy down because he is not from our ideal political camp or establishment ,judge him by his policies and actions and what he does for the interest of our nation in months ahead .... yeah nice hair by the way ... I am jealous ! shame he has to hide it under his turban .
You want to ignore 35 years of experience? This is an Akhund and a part of this establishment. I am shocked as to how some countrymen think. Iran and Iranians deserve much much better. These guys are occupiers who are raping the country and have taken the women hostage. They have killed and tortured many. There is nothing whatsoever he can do to improve things other than leaving and taking his garbage regime with him. A second more is too much.

Jan 23, 2003
You want to ignore 35 years of experience? This is an Akhund and a part of this establishment. I am shocked as to how some countrymen think. Iran and Iranians deserve much much better. These guys are occupiers who are raping the country and have taken the women hostage. They have killed and tortured many. There is nothing whatsoever he can do to improve things other than leaving and taking his garbage regime with him. A second more is too much.
How?

Please outline the steps.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
How?

Please outline the steps.
It does not mean that you mentally give in and bend over if you cannot change things, that's what I mean. Like you and many, I am in the same boat, we are all stuck, but we don't have to accept the situation. If you want to outline the steps, we are all ears. One thing I know for sure, the first few steps of the outline are: don't give up mentally and stand upright.

Jan 23, 2003
It does not mean that you mentally give in and bend over if you cannot change things, that's what I mean. Like you and many, I am in the same boat, we are all stuck, but we don't have to accept the situation. If you want to outline the steps, we are all ears. One thing I know for sure, the first few steps of the outline are: don't give up mentally and stand upright.
Well I agree with you in theory and in an ideal world you'd be spot on. But in practice its just not possible...it sounds abstract!

Reforms within this system has already failed once and another go is going to be littered with problems. But it is the only way IMO

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Reforms within this system has already failed once and another go is going to be littered with problems. But it is the only way IMO
That's assuming that Rohani wants to reform the system in the 1st place. Why would ANYONE want to reform a system in which they have flourished? I think that's a very idealistic assumption. Not to mention that he's really no reformist to begin with and even Khatami who was a true reformist either did not want to or was not able to do what you're suggesting. If anything, I think the people who still think reform is possible are being overly idealistic.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Well I agree with you in theory and in an ideal world you'd be spot on. But in practice its just not possible...it sounds abstract!

Whose ideal world? Those murderers who are running Iran are living in their ideal world. Why shouldn't people even dream to live in their own ideal world? I tell you, when people stop dreaming, they lose. Living in freedom is not an abstract idea. Living free of Akhunds is not an abstract idea. When you say living with this system is the ONLY way, you have given up, so no outline will help.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
His thesis was about " A mathematic model that explains Church of England and Islamic Power"....

LOL..really....I think it was about Islamic economy....not sure though.

Jan 23, 2003
That's assuming that Rohani wants to reform the system in the 1st place. Why would ANYONE want to reform a system in which they have flourished? I think that's a very idealistic assumption. Not to mention that he's really no reformist to begin with and even Khatami who was a true reformist either did not want to or was not able to do what you're suggesting. If anything, I think the people who still think reform is possible are being overly idealistic.
Well first step there is a hope now that sanctions could be eased thus economy slowly improving...Also social restrictions could be eased...Rohani may not be khatami but he is a moderate and a pragmatist..And in fact he may be stronger than Khatami...Also don't forget that Khamenei will most likely die in the next 8 years and if the moderates (I won't even say reformists) have any influence over the next choice of VF (should there be another one), then we might see some concrete progress

I know the above is very very optimistic and please don't bother telling me it's faults as not only am I likely to agree with you, I could also add a few more myself! But at least it is some sort of a "Road map"!

Whose ideal world? Those murderers who are running Iran are living in their ideal world. Why shouldn't people even dream to live in their own ideal world? I tell you, when people stop dreaming, they lose. Living in freedom is not an abstract idea. Living free of Akhunds is not an abstract idea. When you say living with this system is the ONLY way, you have given up, so no outline will help.
I previously asked you how you want to achieve these and again you keep saying what you want rather than how it can be achieved. You seem to have difficulty telling the two apart.

Last edited:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I previously asked you how you want to achieve these and again you keep saying what you want rather than how it can be achieved. You seem to have difficulty telling the two apart.
No, you have difficulty seeing what has been happening to your country, and no change means more of the same. I will come up with an outline if you promise to follow it. There are many people out there with plans and they have spelled out what to do. The point is that you and others who have given up are not willing to take a smallest step to follow any of it. So, you are asking the question to say that no plan is good enough. That is your point. You would have told people who came out in 2009 the same thing. However, not giving up takes people far and one day all will come together.

I know what you are asking but what is the point? Let's assume I have no plans, no outline, and neither does anyone else. So, what's your response? OK, nobody has any plans. So what? That we should just shut up and not even voice an opinion when the country is being raped? Don't voice our opposition to Akhunds taking over the country? Accept that maybe Rohani will let our women show a few more strands of hair? Hope that Rohani can smile some and the world will loosen the pressure and economy can improve? Rohani has been with this regime from the beginning, since 1357. He has been involved one way or another in all that has happened. This guy was 30 when he came to Iran, less than 10 days before 22 Bahman. Many in that age group died in the war. I wonder where this guy was back then.