RoozbehAzadi has a Great Idea

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I think it certainly deserves a closer look.

Guys, just imagine if today hundreds of thousands of people came out with Khomeini pics and the IRI flag and then once in the middle of the demonstration, started yelling "marg bar diktator" and "marg bar khamenei." What could they do then? They can't shoot cause they'll have to kill pro-regime supporters caught in the crossfire. And the greater numbers will embarrass the Poop regime and its fake propaganda.
Some were talking about Rumanaia - an anti chashekeu crowd of 15,000 actually attended his last speech under the Presidential palace. The Rumanian dictator had to go into hiding from there.......

As Roozbeh suggested - I think Green should consider holding a pro IR demonstration, holding pictures of AN and Khamenei....... as soon as the crowd reaches 1 million - then the anto Diktator chants can start......
Think about it - we can work on different versions of how and where...
What is IR gonna do?

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Man it works a helluva lot better than boycotting. I don't know why this hasn't been proposed yet? Maybe the Green leaders are afraid of violence, but it would happen no matter when they demonstrate as we saw on Ashura. Plus I'd be willing to be that many of those given "incentives" or bussed in from provinces would join in the "marg bar diktator" chants once they start.

Not only that, but they should go to all Friday prayers throughout Iran, every single week. What can they do, ban Friday prayers? Can they really afford to kill in the mosques like they do in the streets? I doubt it. Either way, the regime is stuck if the people decide to do this rather than boycotting the pro-regime demos and pro-regime Friday prayers.

Imagine when the idiot at Friday prayers yells "marg bar amrika" and "marg bar israel" and the people yell back "marg bar khamenei"..:--wink:

Feb 22, 2005
With all respect, a most horrifying idea. The government has been trying very hard to radicalize the demonstrators as well as its base. Their supporters are way divided over the use of force on people.

Now, you want the people to piss of IR supporters and help solidify and radicalize them? Giving excuse to government to use massive use of power? I dont think you realize how powerful of the minority IR is. It is their divisions and mistakes that have brought them to the current situation.

Everything is going perfect as planned. Just be patient and don't use violence. Dont burn police stations. Don't say "death to khamanie". IR is almost done. Khamanie has no legitimacy anymore.

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
I think it is a greate idea. The government is planning to crack down brutally. Then instead of wearing green the opposition take khameneis pic in hand but come close to parliament, freday pray when they are close enough they initiate an attack. They should be smart beat every hezbollahi they recognize saying he is mosavi spy. Attack police cars and say this car has been stolen as radan said... I bet the government officials will be scared to deadth every second and every time some one comes close to him.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Now, you want the people to piss of IR supporters and help solidify and radicalize them? Giving excuse to government to use massive use of power?
Lord jaan, those who support the coup forces were born "pissed off". I don't think you could possibly piss them off beyond shooting innocent people on the streets. I think it will also be a lot harder to crack-down on opposition supporters when they're mixed in with AN supporters and any action taken will affect those protestors as well. Once you become the subject of violence by the state, in a rally in which you are advocating state violence toward peaceful protestors, that will be your last support rally. As such, I doubt very much that such action would solidify IR supporters, rather cause even deeper divisions among them.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Imagine 1 million with AN and Khamenei Photos suddenly start burning them.
IR has been fighting very hard to keep demonstrators to create a nucleus. That has been their strategy, and I think Ruzbeh just solved the problem. I think we should spread the idea - it would work perfectly for 22 Bahman.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Masoud-jan thanks but the credit really goes to The_Referee and BachehTehroon in the Romanian thread. To be honest, I didn't even know about the Romanians doing this before, but it's ingenius and would really embarrass the mullahs with their "63%" lol.

Oct 18, 2002
The most important element in Romanian revolution was the element of surprise: the government was totally unprepared for what was going to happen. Does not apply in Iran today. I can't see how a Romanian scenario can be repeated today in Iran.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
The most important element in Romanian revolution was the element of surprise: the government was totally unprepared for what was going to happen. Does not apply in Iran today. I can't see how a Romanian scenario can be repeated today in Iran.
That's not quite true actually. The unrest in Romania started before that day. However Ceauşescu and co were so deep in fantasy camp they thought if they show of force all the unrest will go away.

I do think that IR are well aware of this though and they'll be well prepared for it. So I do agree it won't work in Iran.