Rugby Champions Cup

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
This competition used to be called Heineken Cup and its the equivalent of Champions League in football. The Quarterfinal match up are set and the games will be played on April 9th and 10th:

1) Saracens (England) vs. Northampton Saints (England)

I am Northampton fan. One of my favorite players the welshman George North plays for them but Saracens are leading the english premiership so this one is not gonna be an easy task for Northampton.

2) London Wasps (England) vs. Exeter chiefs (England)

Both teams are doing a good job in english premiership. I like Exeter more, i have been there once but Wasps have crushed the league leaders Saracens by scoring over 60 points on them. This should be a good one, the winner will be the one with the better daily form. A very even match up.

3) Racing Metro (France) vs. Toulon (France)

Clash of the titans. Either one of these french teams could go on and win the whole thing. Toulon is the best european rugby team right now having won the cup 3 times in a row but Racing is doing a better job in french league which is arguably the best Rugby league in the world.

4) Leicester Tigers (England) vs. Stade Francais (France)

I have no idea who could end up winning the game. I tend to go with Leicester. A very experienced and confident team, have won more english championships than any other side in england.

My favorite final would be either Northampton vs. Exeter or a final between one french and one english side. Northampton vs. Racing Metro would be fun to watch too.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Two of the Quarterfinal games were played yesterday and both went against the teams i like :(. My Northampton lost narrowly to Saracens and Exeter lost a nail biter to London Wasps.

Saracens (England) vs. Northampton Saints (England) 29-20
London Wasps (England) vs. Exeter chiefs (England) 25-24

Today we got the other two matchups:

Racing Metro vs. Toulon
Leicester vs. Stade Francais

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I care about Iran and Iranian sports. anti Iranian sandies though want to divert attention from Iran. sandies have chosen Rugby sport out of so many sports in the world including the worst one which is Rugby Champions Cup anti Iranian sport, for a reason and the reason is because the sandies ruling desert. :)

sandies-lovers simply need to understand that their own sport is the saddest one and that sport needs to be put in order first. Put sandy-land first. Easy to understand if you are sandy. :)