Rugby World Cup 2015

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Love the french reaction to that maskhare baazi. Came forward and stopped short of the halfline to show they are not intimidated. Chabal (my favorite player) looks like he would like to east them up :)

[video=youtube;Sn_ZyQ7jW9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_ZyQ7jW9o[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yeah they are a great team. Have been ruling the rugby world for quite some time but i tell you they somehow have the biggest problems with the French (my favourite team). If there is a team that has a bit of a chance to keep the game open against them until the end, it would probably be france again.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Started from now, khodaa khodesh taaghatemoon bedeh sar paa baashim vaas Bokke's match... ellahi shokret, salaamati

Raasti Georgia ham ke mesl eenke zadeh tonga ro

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I really hope this time somebody give them(All Blacks) a real hard time then we can watch a good match, so your bet is on French?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Years ago i lived in departement 92 west of Paris. I regularly went to the games of Racing Metro 92 Paris. Chabal used to play for them aswell. I still have an original jersey of them. Doost daashti aksesho vaasat mifrestam

Last edited by a moderator:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Midooni daash khosham midd too har chi miri, going deep to it nothing is just something nonsense for fun ,aareh befrest axesho cheraa doost nadaashteh baashim bebinim, mokhlesim