Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Cruz is coming to town
Santa Cruz is coming to town

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
He is a class player, but as a striker I dont know.

Can make an impact like Berbatov at Spurs I believe. His touch for a big guy is great, and his technique is high.

Unfortunately with these types of players if they join a club like Blackburn or Spurs you will always worry that if they do well and you dont make the CL that he could leave for a club within it...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
good signing if it happens Babak. although, dont u guys have alot of strikers already?!!basetune dige!!lol

Mark Huges(your good coach) explained their interest as: "Santa Cruz being great in air, scoring goals through headers, something other BlackBurn strikers lack".

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
You can have him! But he's making a mistake, since he couldn't handle the physical aspect of the Bundesliga, so going to the Premiere League, and especially for a team like Blackburn which along with Bolton is based on physical strength, is really really funny after all the injuries he's had and such. He should've gone to Spain and would play best there. He will be like your Veron. You'll see.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
I've never really seen his qualities that much apart from in the World Cup where I thought he held possession well. Very little pace and seems to be easily defended against. I always wonder about these signings because they go from football playing sides to playing for Sparky who has a much tougher style and I just wonder if he can handle England's tougher game.

Jul 25, 2007
He looked good in Copa America ...

you (Bayern) was using it all wrong
You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song

I think he can do well at Blackburn