Sarah Palin knows everything about Bush's Doctrine

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Based on the quotes I see here, there are plenty of closet Fox watchers right here. While we are on that subject, who is the equivalent of Alan Colmes on Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews? With Fox at least you know what you are getting. On the right sits Hannity, on the left Colmes. They have paid Democratic contributors appearing everywhere. They bring Geraldine Ferraro for crying out loud. Even party hacks like Terry McAullife makes regular appearances. There are no impostors like Cafferty and Matthews who get tingly feelings running up and down their legs.
I agree. Fox News is fair and balanced because of Alan Colmes sitting on the left of Sean Hannity. You are totally without a doubt correct. Good thinking Mr.Flint, you must be learning from watching the O'Reilly Factor. He improves logical thinking, obviously.

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
I think Sara Palin is brilliant and will do a great job as VP, and Fox news is fair and balanced you guys are idiots.

Sincerely,

Flint

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I agree. Fox News is fair and balanced because of Alan Colmes sitting on the left of Sean Hannity. You are totally without a doubt correct. Good thinking Mr.Flint, you must be learning from watching the O'Reilly Factor. He improves logical thinking, obviously.
Is this your late night attempt at some kind of a joke? Go to bed.

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
You, Reza, and Ashtar provide all the laughs. I'm merely a postscript in comparison. :sleep:
What's sad is that I've met and had to deal with Iranians like these two clowns. In fact one of them is my cousin who would pass as a redneck if he had blond hair and blue eyes. The idiot is 35 and a mechanic and he is endorsing McCain but it's not like the guy is rich or anything like that. He owns some land in San Diego and he's going to pass on the property to his kids so they will be set, but the guy is probably in the poor class category. What's shocking is that despite the guy being poor he still supports Obama and he makes only $40,000 profit off of his business. Trust me in San Diego or LA where cost of living is high $40,000 is lower middle class at best.

I even confronted the guy asking the same question I asked to Flint. You asked it as well and Flint ignored us. The bastard started singing Bomb Bomb Bomb Bom Bomb Iran. His dad saw my anger as I was about one second to knocking him out. The only reason why I didn't is because I'm close with his oldest son and father.

Sadly there are American Iranians who want thsi to happen, but thankfully they will be all crying watching Fox News as they claim Barak Obama as the new President! Don't worry about these guys because at the end they will lose and I"m sure most of them will come to their senses when Obama is doing a good job. Once the economy goes back on track they might come to regret voting for McCain. Those who don't can kiss my ass because Obama's winning anyways.

Have you taken a look at the latest Gallup Poll Obama's up by 11 points. I'm sure Flint has a comback and is going to say hey "Fox news has a poll that shows McCain up." :yohoo:

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
I found Sara Palin's debate coach.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww"]YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question[/ame]

Dec 5, 2004
"....."impartial" networks.........Obama has a billion..................."party of the rich".............of regurgitating a tired story............. so proud of are secret....."

What is this, what will these words/sentences say?
We are talking about Palin and the fact that she is going to run a super-nuc-power if the oldy "give up the ghost".....
We are not talking about "impartial" networks!!!!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT?