Sarah Palin knows everything about Bush's Doctrine

Dec 5, 2004
Isn't she smart and well-read, the world needs more people like her.

Just think about that she is going to have the nuclear codes!! :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75QSExE0jU"]YouTube - Sarah Palin Holds Forth on Bush Doctrine, Pakistan[/ame]

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2004
No my dear friend!
It is always good to resembling and updating.

I know Americans are very bad at geography and stuff like that, but you are not one of them I hope?

Sweden is far away from what?

Oct 20, 2003
Dear LastManStand, you need to understand Flint's feelings, he cannot say anything about the content of the video in defense of Palin, so he tries to mock you.

Dec 5, 2004
Dear LastManStand, you need to understand Flint's feelings, he cannot say anything about the content of the video in defense of Palin, so he tries to mock you.

Iranpaak jan!

I am fairly tough to getting mock at all!

But I understand his feelings.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I knew Sweden is far from here but did it take the news this long to get there?
Duke,
I'm sure you remember Palin's interview with Katie Couric (bad guys good guys one....LOL) and now this. I watched Sarah Palin's Governor election debates in the you tube and I tell you she totally owned her opponent. Looking at her personal life sure she was not a stranger to media and spot light therefore she can't be that dumb. I'm guessing her speech coaches and debate strategists are guiding her to act like one so Joe Beiden drops his guard and don't take her seriously. What do you think?

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Duke,
I'm sure you remember Palin's interview with Katie Couric (bad guys good guys one....LOL) and now this. I watched Sarah Palin's Governor election debates in the you tube and I tell you she totally owned her opponent. Looking at her personal life sure she was not a stranger to media and spot light therefore she can't be that dumb. I'm guessing her speech coaches and debate strategists are guiding her to act like one so Joe Beiden drops his guard and don't take her seriously. What do you think?
Rasoul jAn, I've been thinking the same thing. If Palin is truely as dumb as she has come across so far, you really have to question McCain's judgement. You'd have to think McCain had done his job and knew he was going to get a shrewd politician on his side. In politics, you under-estimate your opponent at your own peril, and the dumb-act she has put forward so far could just be a predatory camouflage. Before you get hit by the fatal blow, you must get duped. I am looking forward to this debate. It will either be comical or very surprising.

Oct 20, 2003
If Palin is truely as dumb as she has come across so far, you really have to question McCain's judgement. You'd have to think McCain had done his job and knew he was going to get a shrewd politician on his side.
I hardly think that she has been acting so far. Her performance in the two interviews, has cost the McCain-Palin ticket dearly so far to the point that even some conservative commentators have raised questions about the wisdom of her selection and qualification for the post. If Palin surprises everyone in today's debate (I highly doubt that even though the bar has been lowered), the McCain-Palin ticket will possibly gain the points in the poll they have lost already. McCain has proven that he goes with gut feelings and not a thoughtful, deliberate process, a case in point, his recent suspension of his campaign to go solve the bail-out plan. Sarah Palin selection was the same, remember his first choice was Senator Joseph Lieberman. Only when he run into opposition with his first choice he picked Palin, a person he barely knew and had met once or maybe twice.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Motori jaan, we first need to look into the opponent's IQ before making any serious judgments here! LOL

My take: Palin is as dumb as she sounds. And she'll be taken to school by Biden.
LOOOL!haha great point there Dr.! btw Dr. baba kojayee? we missed your humerous posts and yourself. :)

ah unfortunately tonight's VP debates is exactly the same time as Canada Federal party leaders' debate for next week's election. :(

But in anycase, Biden is way smarter/more experienced to take Palin to school. In a sense I wished Biden was running for Presidency than Obama. he is a better politician and not too nice-guy.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I don't know, CBC was saying that she was doing some good interviews as Alaska governor and that she really appeals to the average blue collared Americans. Maybe, this is just way over her head and she doesn't have the confidence to pull her through. I agree though that she has sounded way too flaky on recent interviews. Speaking of which CBC was also reporting this morning that Biden has had some serious gaffes of his own and said something along the lines of when the great depression happened Roosevel went on television and appealed to the American public. Of course, at the time of the great depression, neither Roosevel was president, nor were there any TV sets in American households!!!

Oct 20, 2003
Yes dear Behru, yes Biden is gaffe prone and has been referred to as a gaffe machine, but he can be very brilliant too, watch this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOAKXBi9Pw"]YouTube - Rudy's Three Words[/ame]

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Motori jaan, we first need to look into the opponent's IQ before making any serious judgments here! LOL

My take: Palin is as dumb as she sounds. And she'll be taken to school by Biden.
I hope so!! But I also have a bad feeling about the whole thing.. I think Biden is very competent.. but Palin is dumb.. not necessarily stupid.. only dumb!!

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
In truth, this debate doesn't even matter. Who remembers this? Bentsen made him look like a fool. And he truly was a fool. But, no one really cared.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-7gpgXNWYI"]YouTube - Lloyd Bentsen puts down Dan Quayle[/ame]

In the end, Bush Quayle ticket still won by a landslide.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209

F.B jAn,
I was just guessing, and to let you know I'm not in McCain-Palin camp at all and I saw the opponent in question (D) doing an interview with Katie Couric in CBS news this morning he sounded pretty competent person to me. I'm just worrying about Republican strategists and debate coaches, many time in the past they have proved themselves to be very dangerous snakes, the same people who were able to get GWB elected for the second term, when the whole world could swear Kerry will be inaugurated.
And Biden taking Her to school, I don't know we'll find out tonight.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I hardly think that she has been acting so far. Her performance in the two interviews, has cost the McCain-Palin ticket dearly so far to the point that even some conservative commentators have raised questions about the wisdom of her selection and qualification for the post. If Palin surprises everyone in today's debate (I highly doubt that even though the bar has been lowered), the McCain-Palin ticket will possibly gain the points in the poll they have lost already. McCain has proven that he goes with gut feelings and not a thoughtful, deliberate process, a case in point, his recent suspension of his campaign to go solve the bail-out plan. Sarah Palin selection was the same, remember his first choice was Senator Joseph Lieberman. Only when he run into opposition with his first choice he picked Palin, a person he barely knew and had met once or maybe twice.
Dan Quayle !!
Lloyd Bentsen tore him in pieces, still they won the election. Even though VP debates could result in a relative turning point to a campaign still I don't believe it is that decisive.