See Japan-Korea highlights

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
hahaha, man those goals were amazing from the North korea vs japan game (the last one wasn't that good). And Korea is amazing at home as usual.

Btw, Thanks to Behdad for the videos

Oct 1, 2004
Baba enghadr too sare in team nazan.
I have never seen a people like Iranians, they overexaggerate everything, if we win we're Brazil, if we lose we're Guam. There's plenty of time, everyone needs to calm down.l

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Where are the videos? There are none in the Video section. Wierd. Just yesterday the section had a few posts.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Sorry guys, due to abuse by some visitors, only people who have paid to watch highlights are able to see the posts(Same applies to Iranian highlights forum).

Please visit the Live Broadcast forum for information on how to gain access. It's well worth it. Everything is being charged at COST, so it'll cost you less than your coffee.

Thanks,

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
I saw the highlights on FSW, and we better not underestimate the N. Koreans. I was very impressed by their quick passing behind Japan's box and how fast they created space which resulted in their goal. On the other hand Japan was very lucky with the second goal which resulted on a poor clearance by Korean defender.