Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
WOOW, that has got to be one of the most intense and exciting games I've seen in a while! Lazio was by FAR the better team especially in the first half when they completely dominated Inter. To be honest, I cant name a single player in Inter that was good today. I dont even understand how we won cause almost every player was playing pretty damn poor. Football can truly be crazy sometimes and even though I feel bad for Lazio but I sure as hell am happy to be back to Champions League football after 8 long years of pure depression!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
WOOW, that has got to be one of the most intense and exciting games I've seen in a while! Lazio was by FAR the better team especially in the first half when they completely dominated Inter. To be honest, I cant name a single player in Inter that was good today. I dont even understand how we won cause almost every player was playing pretty damn poor. Football can truly be crazy sometimes and even though I feel bad for Lazio but I sure as hell am happy to be back to Champions League football after 8 long years of pure depression!
You know how !!!
Icardi