Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
La La La La ... Inter Rules .... Icardi Rules ... Perisic Rules ... Candreva Rules ...

Good performance by Milan ... They are definitely a good team on the rise ... My only concern was losing a lot of possession but overall Inter has won every game except one in 8 games. As a fan, I can't expect more ...

Napoli Next .... Looking forward to next game
Good Luck man ! My very good friend was at the stadium for this game, (he was going crazy near the end ! HUGE inter fan) so happy for you guys and Serie A , nice to see other teams challenging Juve.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Told ya you cant beat Napoli. the result went to the favour of Juve
Inter played well though. All and all good result against Napoli but we have to concentrate on Sampdoria today at home.
Gooooooooooooooooooo Inter

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Nice but the only problem is that he might not get a lot of playing time ... However, Napoli team is not very deep at all.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Actually Ali Samereh was the first Iranian in Serie A, he played few matches with Perugia.

Jahanbakhsh is not going anywhere until the next summer, looks like he can get his Dutch passport after living there for 5 years, knowing he also speaks the language, i think he will try to get it done to make the process of any eventual transfer easier after WC.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I don't know why Napoli would be after a player in Jahanbakhsh's caliber. He's a lower-to-mid table player at best. A filler. Maybe that's what they want!
Dutch league always attracted the attention of European scouts, look at Vincent Janssen who played with JB at AZ few seasons ago and actually more than half of his goals were assisted by JB, managed to join Spurs(he is on loan to Fener now), there are many examples like this.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Inter won today .... Thank you Icardi
we haven't lost Since June ... At the same time Juve lost to Sampdoria 3-2 which is great news. Napoli continue their run beating Milan 2-1, Insigne with crazy goal to prove Italian coach to be nuts.

Inter 2 - Atalanta 0

[video=youtube_share;jhcc1bNPV8A]https://youtu.be/jhcc1bNPV8A[/video]

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Inter won today .... Thank you Icardi
we haven't lost Since June ... At the same time Juve lost to Sampdoria 3-2 which is great news. Napoli continue their run beating Milan 2-1, Insigne with crazy goal to prove Italian coach to be nuts.

Inter 2 - Atalanta 0

[video=youtube_share;jhcc1bNPV8A]https://youtu.be/jhcc1bNPV8A[/video]
I dont understand how Icardi has such a low buyout clause (110 million) he is lethal.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I dont understand how Icardi has such a low buyout clause (110 million) he is lethal.
He is amazing ... simply amazing ... Inter wouldn't be in this position if he didn't score the way he is ... If we buy a good offensive player in January window, I honestly think we could win Scudetto :D

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
He is amazing ... simply amazing ... Inter wouldn't be in this position if he didn't score the way he is ... If we buy a good offensive player in January window, I honestly think we could win Scudetto :D
The amazing thing is how he has been this lethal and incredible every year, season after season and been scoring constantly even in seasons when the entire Inter team has been playing like shit. And STILL, he is only 24!!