Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I dont understand how Icardi has such a low buyout clause (110 million) he is lethal.
This very thing has come up to Inter boards attention as they are very afraid of big clubs easily putting up 110 million for him, which would be nightmare for Inter. Therefore the talks right now are to try and once again negotiate his contract mainly to raise his buyout clause by a hefty sum (even though he just recently extended his contract)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The amazing thing is how he has been this lethal and incredible every year, season after season and been scoring constantly even in seasons when the entire Inter team has been playing like shit. And STILL, he is only 24!!
I don't think we are playing bad this year. Our defense is great. Škriniar is fantastic in defense. Perisic is playing great. Overall we are supplying good chacnes for Icardi to score. If we get 1 - 2 good players in winter transfer, we could win it all ... I am so excited.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I don't think we are playing bad this year. Our defense is great. Škriniar is fantastic in defense. Perisic is playing great. Overall we are supplying good chacnes for Icardi to score. If we get 1 - 2 good players in winter transfer, we could win it all ... I am so excited.
I was talking about previous seasons when Inter has been terrible. This year we are playing well so far.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Icardi amazes me. How this guy sniffs balls is quite special. Can't really put it in words or pinpoint exactly what is special about him, but damn! What a striker!
If you ask me I would say its his goal/chance ratio and his incredible skill for scoring out of few chances. He isnt an extraordinary dribbler, his technique is average, his speed is average, his physique is average but when it comes to making the most out of his chances then seriously he is second to no one! You give the guy 10 chances and he will score 8-9 out of them, its just mind blowing how long he has kept doing it and from such a young age, no matter if its with his left foot, right foot, head, knee or just has a split of a second. In a really big attacking/dominating team like Real or Barca he would be scoring 40 goals per seasons...

Thats why I say in past seasons when Inter was playing like crap and we sometimes only made like 2-3 chances in a game he just still scored 2 out of 2 chances almost every time and has been carrying this team since he was like 20 years old :drunk:

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
If you ask me I would say its his goal/chance ratio and his incredible skill for scoring out of few chances. He isnt an extraordinary dribbler, his technique is average, his speed is average, his physique is average but when it comes to making the most out of his chances then seriously he is second to no one! You give the guy 10 chances and he will score 8-9 out of them, its just mind blowing how long he has kept doing it and from such a young age, no matter if its with his left foot, right foot, head, knee or just has a split of a second. In a really big attacking/dominating team like Real or Barca he would be scoring 40 goals per seasons...

Thats why I say in past seasons when Inter was playing like crap and we sometimes only made like 2-3 chances in a game he just still scored 2 out of 2 chances almost every time and has been carrying this team since he was like 20 years old :drunk:
Judging by how he has conducted himself at Inter and how he's got the Captain's armband now, I'm not sure he would be suitable for giant clubs like Madrid or Barca. He thrives on being the sole star of the team. He wants that distinctiveness. But if he's scoring left and right, then who's to say he can't be the sole star of a giant club? If fucking Benzema and lame-ass Suarez can start for those clubs, then Icardi should be their boss.

what a crazy game between Dort and Schalke , hosts were up 4-0 in the first 25 min but the game ended 4-4

12' Dortmund 1-0 Schalke
18' Dortmund 2-0 Schalke
20' Dortmund 3-0 Schalke
25' Dortmund 4-0 Schalke
61' Dortmund 4-1 Schalke
65' Dortmund 4-2 Schalke
86' Dortmund 4-3 Schalke
92' Dortmund 4-4 Schalke

Last edited:

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Watching Inter Cagliari now and its quite funny. Cagliari has completely dominated the first 30 minutes and had many super chances to score, but instead after 30 minutes Inter finally goes forward creates 1 chance and of course Icardi scores. :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Icardi Scored 2 goals, he is always in the right place in theright time
Cagliari 1 - Inter 3

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Please go away, Real wants Icardi ...
Pooya jan please go dig somewhere else ... Icardi is staying .... We are going to come back to Champions League after so man years because of him.
He is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
Maybe we can give you Eder .... He is good too :D

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya jan please go dig somewhere else ... Icardi is staying .... We are going to come back to Champions League after so man years because of him.
He is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
Maybe we can give you Eder .... He is good too :D
Sorry sir, dele maa pishe Icardi geere!!! Joke aside, i dont think he leaves inter, he is (or atleast pretends to be) very loyal to the team. so who know !

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sorry sir, dele maa pishe Icardi geere!!! Joke aside, i dont think he leaves inter, he is (or atleast pretends to be) very loyal to the team. so who know !
What scares me is that if Real wants a player really badly, they will get him somehow.