Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Serie A is going to be great this year: The three Juve, Napoli and Roma are still strong while AC and Inter Milan had a great summer. I think we will see the rise of this league in the next few years.

Serie A is going to be great this year: The three Juve, Napoli and Roma are still strong while AC and Inter Milan had a great summer. I think we will see the rise of this league in the next few years.
I am so glad Napoli is in the CL again this year . I really like them as they have kept the same team without losing anyone the transfer. they Defeated Nice today and I don't see Nice being capable of turning this around in France

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Real Madrid so we are merging sirea A Bundesliga and other leagues in this thread and keeping the EPL thread separate right? And so begins another Bundesliga season we might have some key guys injured by Bayern Munchen should still win MIA SAN MIA! Also, Napoli should beat Verona I too like their defense, very solid and they did not lose anyone to transfers, that is surprising. I am in LV, even with our injuries,so let me give you the CL odds our squads are both 5:1 odds, those two giants should meet again and it should be great. Also, condolences to Barcelona and their fans, they just had a moment of silence in the game out of respect. Germany is no stranger to those tipype of attacks and terrorists will not win. With that being said let's go time let's do this Iron Bayern, MIA SAN MIA!

Real Madrid so we are merging sirea A Bundesliga and other leagues in this thread and keeping the EPL thread separate right? And so begins another Bundesliga season we might have some key guys injured by Bayern Munchen should still win MIA SAN MIA! Also, Napoli should beat Verona I too like their defense, very solid and they did not lose anyone to transfers, that is surprising. I am in LV, even with our injuries,so let me give you the CL odds our squads are both 5:1 odds, those two giants should meet again and it should be great. Also, condolences to Barcelona and their fans, they just had a moment of silence in the game out of respect. Germany is no stranger to those tipype of attacks and terrorists will not win. With that being said let's go time let's do this Iron Bayern, MIA SAN MIA!
Welcome Back, you can open as man as thread you like, there is no rule.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome Back, you can open as man as thread you like, there is no rule.
Merci. I just think that if you have three of the four most popular leagues. I was thinking it would be easier to manage if we had a thread for La Liga, Bundesliga Sirea A then have one for the rest of the leagues, just a thought. Oh and I think your team SHOULD have no problems winning the la liga again, unless something crazy happens. I don't see Barce, especially now that they lost Neymar and Suarez is going to be out for a month. I think the winner of Bayern Munchen and Real Madrid will win the CL and you know those two squads will meet. What separates those two teams from the rest is their depth at bench and that is what is saving Bayern right now, with all of our injuries.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
...while AC and Inter Milan had a great summer. I think we will see the rise of this league in the next few years.
Milans summer transfer has been absolutely incredible, by far the best out of all teams in Serie A. When it comes to Inter I think you are being biased though, which new signings for us are you really excited about and think will elevate us to CL level again? Personally I think this is the second most shittiest transfer window I have seen Inter have since 97 when I became a fan. The worst transfer window being in 2010-2011.

And Im really not exaggerating, if anything I think we have even managed to slightly weaken our squad during this window. Only position that we have strenghtened is the coach IMO, with Spalletti there is still a chance we might do a pretty good season.

BUT, the transfer window is not closed yet and rumours are still going that we will have a major signing before the end. But for now, transfer window has been a complete disaster for us.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@
Azhidahak is great point about Milan they really did an incredible job but you are right, this is one of the weakest transfer's. BTW That is around the time I started becoming a fan of football. The really only notable transfer was Naymar to PSG, which now makes him richer than a busload of Japanese tourists and MAYBE James Rodriguez to Bayern Munchen. I say maybe because the ink hasn't even dried on his contract and the dude gets injured, how did that happen, did he get injured going to the bathroom? I do not know if each league is different but you are also right, the transfer window is open until Aug 31st. There are always last minute signings that might change the game but this has been a weak transfer year, since the 2010-11 season. I would like to see AC Milan back on top they have a ton of history. Anytime your club spends over 200,000,000 Euros you know they are serious. Here is a good article on your team. http://www.kicknews.com/serie-a/ac-milan/latest

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Great first day in Serie A. As I said all the top teams are very strong this year in addition to Milan and Inter.

Really good day for my beloved Inter.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Real Madrid, Neymar is going to be fantastic at PSG and it was the right move for him but it is not over for Barcelona. They just signed Dembele and if you look at his champion's league stats, they are comparable to Naymar. He had six assists for Dortmund, Neymar had eight. Barcelona gets to sign Dembele for 170,000,000, and PSG gets their young star backed by Qatari money of course. Anyways this is one of those times where it worked out for both teams. Right now I am watching Bermen vs Bayern and I am watching now Neuer does i n his return, along with Robben. Those guys haven't been playing for a LONG TIME, especially Robben so they are going to be rusty so far first half is about to end 0-0. By the way I think PSG will go FAR in the CL but they still need one more solid player to win it and beat a Bayern or a Real Madrid. By the way I have no idea how Barcelona are still the favorites, next are Bayren and Real, even after losing Neymar. I know Dembele is good but I was surprised to not see Barce's odds go down a bit.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow two goals by Lewendowski, the last one was a thing of beauty, through the GK's legs. I thought the first goal was offsides but the refs did not call it and they did not review it. There is no disputing the 2nd goal, that was just a touch of class. Clearly, Bermen were playing not to lose, the last time they got a result v Bayern was 14 games ago or 7 years, that is the current Bundesliga record. 2-0 Bayern 75' Bermen missed one chance when they had three green shirts to one red but the guy lost his composure, shot when he should have passed. Werber bermen could have been up 1-0 and that would have changed the dynamic of the game but the score is 2-0 #MIASANMIA. I was getting worried there for a minute it was looking as if they were going to tie.

Wow two goals by Lewendowski, the last one was a thing of beauty, through the GK's legs. I thought the first goal was offsides but the refs did not call it and they did not review it. There is no disputing the 2nd goal, that was just a touch of class. Clearly, Bermen were playing not to lose, the last time they got a result v Bayern was 14 games ago or 7 years, that is the current Bundesliga record. 2-0 Bayern 75' Bermen missed one chance when they had three green shirts to one red but the guy lost his composure, shot when he should have passed. Werber bermen could have been up 1-0 and that would have changed the dynamic of the game but the score is 2-0 #MIASANMIA. I was getting worried there for a minute it was looking as if they were going to tie.
His first goal was certainly offside