Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

Don't know man. We didn't lose to top teams and all of sudden two games a row against shitty teams which we were the better team. I am so mad

By any logic and on any black and white , No team deserve the title more than Napoli. you can come up with Inter this and Inter that, Sarri build the team and have not touched it for years and they are playing one of the best football in the nation. Inter thou can build up for years to come. i hope Napoli wins it ,

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

By any logic and on any black and white , No team deserve the title more than Napoli. you can come up with Inter this and Inter that, Sarri build the team and have not touched it for years and they are playing one of the best football in the nation. Inter thou can build up for years to come. i hope Napoli wins it ,
I agree but i am an Inter fan lol.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005

The main reason I havent been a "believer" in Inter winning the scudetto this year and havent claimed such hopes, even though we have been leading the table for some time, is simply because Napoli and Juve have been playing better than Inter all season and Roma have been pretty much just as good as Inter. I have watched every single match Inter has played, and about 1/3 (or more) of Napoli and Juve matches and honestly they have been better teams but we have been leading the table with a low margin thanks to a combination of grit, luck and circumstances. Eventually the teams that plays better football catch up in a long league format (Knockout tournament are different) and thus I have been pessimistic of us overcoming both Napoli and Juve in the end.

Long story short, as an Inter supporter I obviously want us to win the title above everyone but to be fair I have to agree that Napoli is the team that has been playing the best and most entertaining football and so far deserves the title the most.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The main reason I havent been a "believer" in Inter winning the scudetto this year and havent claimed such hopes, even though we have been leading the table for some time, is simply because Napoli and Juve have been playing better than Inter all season and Roma have been pretty much just as good as Inter. I have watched every single match Inter has played, and about 1/3 (or more) of Napoli and Juve matches and honestly they have been better teams but we have been leading the table with a low margin thanks to a combination of grit, luck and circumstances. Eventually the teams that plays better football catch up in a long league format (Knockout tournament are different) and thus I have been pessimistic of us overcoming both Napoli and Juve in the end.

Long story short, as an Inter supporter I obviously want us to win the title above everyone but to be fair I have to agree that Napoli is the team that has been playing the best and most entertaining football and so far deserves the title the most.
Inter needs an attacking midfielder in transfer market. That is what we lack right now.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Inter needs an attacking midfielder in transfer market. That is what we lack right now.
You got it 100% correct, this is exactly what we are lacking. We have a pretty decent midfield, but no attacking force in it at all. Gagliardini, Vecino, Jao Mario, Valero, Brozovic and Cancelo are all fine players but none of them are the type who would go forward and attack. Their only objective, which is apparent in every single game, is to bring up the ball to the attacking line up front ---> Candreva, Perisic and Icardi. If those 3 are having a bad day then we are dead because you will never see our midfield going higher up front, initating and finishing chances.

There are rumours about a possible signing of Javier Pastore during the winter market, which would be great for us if it would happen.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
You got it 100% correct, this is exactly what we are lacking. We have a pretty decent midfield, but no attacking force in it at all. Gagliardini, Vecino, Jao Mario, Valero, Brozovic and Cancelo are all fine players but none of them are the type who would go forward and attack. Their only objective, which is apparent in every single game, is to bring up the ball to the attacking line up front ---> Candreva, Perisic and Icardi. If those 3 are having a bad day then we are dead because you will never see our midfield going higher up front, initating and finishing chances.

There are rumours about a possible signing of Javier Pastore during the winter market, which would be great for us if it would happen.
Give us Icardi, we give you Benzema and lots and lots of money, with that money, you go buy best attacking mid ! do we have a deal ?

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Give us Icardi, we give you Benzema and lots and lots of money, with that money, you go buy best attacking mid ! do we have a deal ?
Sure that would probably solve our problem with attacking mid but instead we would loose our star striker, our captain and the player who has been performing constantly year after year and is still only 24 years old! (in other words, still hasnt reached his max potential and has many more years to give). Benzema would just be a really desperate replacement for us. Unfortunately, like I wrote in another thread I really see such a deal happening, rumours are circulating more and more in Italian media about Madrids interest in Icardi and Inter board is desperate to renegotiate his deal to avoid this happening.

My question to you is, why the hell would you let go of Higuain in the past? He was everything you needed, had you kept him then you would have no need for Icardi or another striker today...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Fiorentina 0 - Inter 1 (minute 73)
So important to win the first game of 2018, Napoli and Juve playing tomorrow.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Player ratings:

Handanovic: Good
Santon: Shit
Skriniar: Bad
Ranocchia: Even worse than shit, but basically just being himself
Cancelo: Very good
Vecino: Shit
Gagliardini: Shit
Borja Valero: Shit
Jao Mario: Shit
Perisic: Shit
Icardi:Very good

Subs:
Dalbert: Shit
Nagatomo: Shit
Candreva: Below average

Spalletti: Shit, out coached and out classed

Overall team performance:

Absolute disgrace, every week Im thinking how low we can sink weak after weak and somehow we managed to play even worse this weak. Fiorentina COMPLETELY owned Inter unlike any other match this season, it was painful to watch and we are really lucky to walk away with a point, which by the way was only due to once again an Icardi moment completely against the run of the game.