Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Juventus has a tough schedule: Napoli, Inter, Roma and Milan, whereas Napoli has a much smoother path: Fiorentina, Torino, Sampodoria and Crotone.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
What an embarrassing win today versus Chievo. The 2-1 score absolutely does not reflect the performance on the pitch, Chievo deserved to win easily but were unlucky. Also our first goal was 100% offside by dambrossio but the referee was crazy enough to allow the goal after VAR review. How is that even possible?

Terrible terrible Inter, for how long is this team going to continue play like a bunch of headless chickens?? How many more years are we going to be this dysfunctional? Its driving me nuts

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
What an embarrassing win today versus Chievo. The 2-1 score absolutely does not reflect the performance on the pitch, Chievo deserved to win easily but were unlucky. Also our first goal was 100% offside by dambrossio but the referee was crazy enough to allow the goal after VAR review. How is that even possible?

Terrible terrible Inter, for how long is this team going to continue play like a bunch of headless chickens?? How many more years are we going to be this dysfunctional? Its driving me nuts
I don't agree. We are playing much better nowadays ... Karamoh is really good. Rafinha does a great job in midgield

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Did you watch todays game against Chievo? The almighty 17th placed Chievo? You watched that game and thought we played well? Better than Chievo?
We were okay.much better than before. At least Eder and Candreva didn't play. The reality is that we are not very creative team. But at least, we are creating some chances and didn't rely on only Icardi. First goal is indication of that. We play with the level of opponent. Let's n just hope for CL. That is the only thing i am dreaming.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
what an amazing game!! Napoli played amazing, Jorginho is the most underrated midfielder in the world. Unbelievable game!!

1 Point!!! Inter, Roma, for fucks sake!