Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world 2017/18 ( News , Result , Goals & Videos)

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Dude Ref gave Yellow VAR made it red. WTF
I know, its ridicolous! Pretty sure BBN will tell you though that it was 100% fair red card, referee only goes against Juve never unfairly in their favour. Anyway, its game over another season and wont be any CL for us yet again.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Being an Inter fan I thought I had got used to being heart broken, but boy this loss truly hurt.

The saddest thing of all is that this moment right here marked the end of Icardis time with Inter. No chance we will be able to keep him after the transfer window now.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Being an Inter fan I thought I had got used to being heart broken, but boy this loss truly hurt.

The saddest thing of all is that this moment right here marked the end of Icardis time with Inter. No chance we will be able to keep him after the transfer window now.
Now we just have to dream lazio to lose tomorrow so we have slight chance for CL.
This loss is partly because of Spalleti. Candreva ? What a joke
Santon ... Are you kidding me

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Now we just have to dream lazio to lose tomorrow so we have slight chance for CL.
This loss is partly because of Spalleti. Candreva ? What a joke
Santon ... Are you kidding me
Excluding the idiot referee, then I would go as far as to say that this loss was MAINLY Spalettis fault. His subs absolutely fucked us up both goals were directly Santons fault. And the remarkable thing is that last game when he brought on Santon we started getting completely screwed straight away, and now he does it again. He takes out Candrewa, Icardi and Rafinha, had he only managed to take out Perisic and Skriniar as well then he would have achieved the Miracle of subbing out EXACTLY the players who had the most impact on the match. And NO, none of them showed any signs of being tired.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Excluding the idiot referee, then I would go as far as to say that this loss was MAINLY Spalettis fault. His subs absolutely fucked us up both goals were directly Santons fault. And the remarkable thing is that last game when he brought on Santon we started getting completely screwed straight away, and now he does it again. He takes out Candrewa, Icardi and Rafinha, had he only managed to take out Perisic and Skriniar as well then he would have achieved the Miracle of subbing out EXACTLY the players who had the most impact on the match. And NO, none of them showed any signs of being tired.
You are 100% right
And yes the ref f ... Up. Pjanic should have got red card.
Halemoon gerefteh shod