Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator, Technical Team Director
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Somehow deep inside me I want Messi to join either Inter, Milan or Roma for just one season and win the league by a canter. Would prefer Inter but at this point I don't even care.
Same here, it would be great to see him in another league and other styles, I think if he joins Inter and win the Serie A, its over, he is hands down the best player, until then for Me its Zidane :)

Feb 4, 2005
Same here, it would be great to see him in another league and other styles, I think if he joins Inter and win the Serie A, its over, he is hands down the best player, until then for Me its Zidane :)
I know I'll get a lot of crap for saying this but I don't think Zidane is even among the to 10 best players ever.

Nov 10, 2002
Inter beats Napoli!
Great result for Inter, top 4 is almost guaranteed, the only issue, they just handed the title to Juventus ! (not that any other team had a chance anyway)
Great result. I think Juve is much stronger than us. If Inter gets a good offensive midfielder, we will be a very good team. Also really like Keita Balde, so much better than Perisic.

Status
Not open for further replies.