Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Very happy for Inter, they deserve to be top 4, Re Juve LOL ! honestly this is not good for Italian league, when do you guys think any team other than Juve can win it? they finally lost today and it doesnt even matter!
Chaaker agha Pooya.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Icardi is back and we are already 3-0 against Genoa ... The battle for champions league is amazing. I hope SPAL stops Lazio

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
SPAL stopped Lazio by beating them and Fiorentina stopped Roma by tying them.
Good day for Inter :D
Roma teams have always been horrible.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
There was at least two penalties not given in Juventus Milan game. That was unfair for Milan

Serie A is indeed a joke these days. Just look at Juve's game against Fiorentina. In a game that they should've been trailing 6-0 before the 30th minute, they end up winning 2-1 because their opponent lacks quality. This is the kind of opposition Juve faces every week and then when it comes to Champions League, a determined Ajax can easily exploit their complacency.

Same goes for a team like PSG.

What's funny about Juventus is, despite all the stars and the relaxed league campaign, they can't put on a decent free-flowing display of football. They play a very crappy style of football that heavily relies on the odd shot or cross from one of the superstars upfront. Not impressed.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Serie A is indeed a joke these days. Just look at Juve's game against Fiorentina. In a game that they should've been trailing 6-0 before the 30th minute, they end up winning 2-1 because their opponent lacks quality. This is the kind of opposition Juve faces every week and then when it comes to Champions League, a determined Ajax can easily exploit their complacency.

Same goes for a team like PSG.

What's funny about Juventus is, despite all the stars and the relaxed league campaign, they can't put on a decent free-flowing display of football. They play a very crappy style of football that heavily relies on the odd shot or cross from one of the superstars upfront. Not impressed.
I've been saying it here for a while :)

LoL @ Serie A

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yeah tons of money in EPL but still the ratio of money invested to performance in CL doesn't match folks.

Even if Serie A is the third league in Europe, still pretty good. Yes Juve is winning but if they were in EPL, they were also kicking ass.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yeah tons of money in EPL but still the ratio of money invested to performance in CL doesn't match folks.

Even if Serie A is the third league in Europe, still pretty good. Yes Juve is winning but if they were in EPL, they were also kicking ass.
I dont know man, struggling Arsenal (in EPL) easily got past Napoli! Not a SINGLE Italian team left in EL or CL ... The thing is, team like Juventus really hurt the league, i mean I bet with you NOW, they are going to win it next year as well ! and probably the year after that too!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I dont know man, struggling Arsenal (in EPL) easily got past Napoli! Not a SINGLE Italian team left in EL or CL ... The thing is, team like Juventus really hurt the league, i mean I bet with you NOW, they are going to win it next year as well ! and probably the year after that too!
Italian teams are struggling in the European competition but the overall league quality is still okay. Based on your logic Eredivisie is better than Spanish and Italian league combined because Ajax is in semifinals.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Italian teams are struggling in the European competition but the overall league quality is still okay. Based on your logic Eredivisie is better than Spanish and Italian league combined because Ajax is in semifinals.
Absolutely NOT, only a fool judge a league based on "1" or even "2" season! if you look back the past 5-10 years, how many Italian teams made it to Semi of CL or EL? that should give you a good idea.

That's exactly the point. Juve is kicking ass while other teams are absolute shit year after year after year. That's not how a league should function over a period of a decade. This is true for Spain as well, but at least there are 3 teams there who regularly compete for title(still not good).

Another joke of a point for Juve in a game that they should've lost by a big margin. There's simply no quality or will in other Italian teams. Inter should've wrapped it up in the first half. Juve played terrible football and had no motivation whatsoever after partying all week. Even Chiellini was not tracking back! He was walking behind Inter's box at times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.