Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Juve is doing great once again, I have to say Ronaldo needs some time to adjust but I know he is going to be great.
Good game today against Parma, the mighty team that has come back from the 4th division, what a great story.

Inter was better today with 4 points out of 3. I think the team needs time to adjust to new players but overall I am happy.

Let's see what Roma and Napoli do tomorrow.

Juve is doing great once again, I have to say Ronaldo needs some time to adjust but I know he is going to be great.
Good game today against Parma, the mighty team that has come back from the 4th division, what a great story.

Inter was better today with 4 points out of 3. I think the team needs time to adjust to new players but overall I am happy.

Roma lost to Milan already

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006

Juve is actually playing not that good but getting the result, they need time to adjust to play with three in the midfield that is hard to maximize Dybala abilities. Sometimes Ronaldo drift to the left and Mandzukic goes back to defend and leaving nobody in the box. Our defense also look shaky at times. However Napoli defense look much worse at the moment.
Inter will play much better when Icardi is back healthy and also Milan is playing good at the moment also. The fight for Cl in SerieA will be a good one this year.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sampdoria really kicked Napoli arse on the weekend :D the third goal was insane

Status
Not open for further replies.