Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Juve is actually playing not that good but getting the result, they need time to adjust to play with three in the midfield that is hard to maximize Dybala abilities. Sometimes Ronaldo drift to the left and Mandzukic goes back to defend and leaving nobody in the box. Our defense also look shaky at times. However Napoli defense look much worse at the moment.
Inter will play much better when Icardi is back healthy and also Milan is playing good at the moment also. The fight for Cl in SerieA will be a good one this year.
I agree. Parma's lack of finishing cost them the game. They could have gotten points out of that game.
Now Inter will be facing them, hopefully a tired Parma (rumor has it the team is not very fit).

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Officially Inter is a great team this year. We started very slow in Serie A but I like what I see in the last few games.
Inter 2 - Fiorentina 1

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
LoL @ Serie A
Joke of a league.
If you don't like it, don't watch it.
If you want to put it based on CL winners, in the last 10 years 7 times Spanish teams have won, 1 time Italy, 1 Germany and 1 English ...
So then the best league is EPL !!

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
If you don't like it, don't watch it.
If you want to put it based on CL winners, in the last 10 years 7 times Spanish teams have won, 1 time Italy, 1 Germany and 1 English ...
So then the best league is EPL !!
I dont watch it mate , in fact i don't even follow the results because firstly its a one club league & secondly Serie A football is boring . I came here for French league1 !!

Italian football = dead

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I dont watch it mate , in fact i don't even follow the results because firstly its a one club league & secondly Serie A football is boring . I came here for French league1 !!

Italian football = dead
First win something then talk shit, Liverpool is the joke by not winning the league for several decades, garbage club with garbage fans.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Was looking at today's fixtures on livescore.com's main page and came across this fascinating Serie A match :)
SPAL V Sassuolo
btw its 0-0 right now ... what a surprise i bet half of the planet is watching this super exciting action-packed Italian match LoOoL

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
btw its 0-0 right now ... what a surprise i bet half of the planet is watching this super exciting action-packed Italian match LoOoL
Oh, your going for the classic "Italian league is goalles and defensive" ! lets see:

Average goals per league match:

Serie A
2016/2017 - 2.9553
2015/2016 - 2.5763
2014/2015 - 2.6947

Premiere League
2016/2017 - 2.8000
2015/2016 - 2.7000
2014/2015 - 2.5658

hmmmmm, the numbers sure dont speak the same BS language you do. And PLEASE! As if watching Huddersfield Town 0 Crystal Palace 1 is more action packed and exciting killer game! hahaha, what fun you are.

No man, its not about that. Italian football is just simply more tactical, more sophisticated and hard to grasp compared to your over commercialized Carlsberg beer drinking BS. Its like comparing Britney Spears with Pink Floyd, its just not even the same wave length no matter how many fans Britney Spears have or how many records she sell. :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Let us all learn to say "I don't' like it" rather than "it sucks"
First case is personal belief, second one needs statistics and proofs. Fundamentally different :D

Status
Not open for further replies.