Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
AC Milan played today as well just had a quick look at their starting 11, omfg LOOOL
Liverpool's former 7th choice striker Borini up front LoLz
Another LFC's reject Suso :) and that slow one trick pony shit callanoglu. I dont even know the other players never heard of them.
No wonder they are so shit Leicester city got a better starting 11.

I swear Crystal Palace got a better starting 11 too and they would demolish Ac milan. Benteke + sakho + zaha = £60m

mil.jpg

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Azhidahak and byebyenow --> baba kojaid shomaha --> Serie A thread needs your input

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
SerieA doesn't need my input to show its worth, there are always going to be idiots out there who have no idea what they are talking about, let idiots be idiots, he says he doesnt even know half of Milan's players, he clearly doesnt know much about football and only like to come out and korkori with United fans. Their best player Salah came from Italy, the guy who have more space to score goals in England than Italy.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Its quiet funny, I said i didn't rate Serie A and this raging mentally handicapped guy with ''ta'asobe khoshk'' attacked Liverpool saying how
crap the club are forgetting Liverpool got to the final of 2018 Champions league and lost because of two horrible mistakes by Karius.
Calling one of the wealthiest clubs with rich history and success with one of the biggest fan bases on the planet Crap loool
Yeah Roma and Lazio are great. They've won only 5 Serie A titles among them in the history of Italian football with no major success in Europe :)

Then the bitter twat goes ''you dont anything about football'' lool hilarious.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LOL @ Serie A attendances

Absolute joke, Lazio and Roma struggle to sell 40k for home matches... Stadio Olimpico is 50% empty most of the time.
Chievo Verona and Empoli play in front of 5000 fans. Shocking

In contrast Bundesliga and EPL = Sell outs

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Thanks to my posts we are the 4th page here while there are 31 pages for EPL thread... There is a reason because EPL is interesting
there are many big transfer moves, rumors & rivalry to talk about :)

LOL @ Serie A fanboys

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ronaldo was so good today. He contributed in almost every goal :)

I can't believe Juve has won every single game

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Thanks to my posts we are the 4th page here while there are 31 pages for EPL thread... There is a reason because EPL is interesting
there are many big transfer moves, rumors & rivalry to talk about :)

LOL @ Serie A fanboys
khob baba -- you go watch your EPL and please don't destroy this thread. Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.