Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Agree, I think your defenders thought it went out, and honestly i think 99% of the ball was in fact out! but you got to play the whistle! having said that, its not like your goal was amazing either :) it was super poor defending on Genoa side.
I don't mind it when the opponent make a mistake.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
He was left out mostly because of the drama he had with Lopez than any technical reasons.
Baz Pooya klid kard ro ye bazikon. he might shine in Inter but not in the National team (I just assume)

I have a list of 20 players like this. let me know. Ribery is one of them, Robinho is another,
I am not sure what you mean, I dont claim he is the best player ever, but Hooshman said he is not because he didnt make Argentina team and as you suggested the issue was not technical and it was stupid decision and its not like Argentina did wonders without him !

I dont know how he is gong to shine in Argentina! he might not! what is your point here? I think Icardi currently is among the top 3 best strikers, you dont agree? who is your top 3 ?

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I am not sure what you mean, I dont claim he is the best player ever, but Hooshman said he is not because he didnt make Argentina team and as you suggested the issue was not technical and it was stupid decision and its not like Argentina did wonders without him !

I dont know how he is gong to shine in Argentina! he might not! what is your point here? I think Icardi currently is among the top 3 best strikers, you dont agree? who is your top 3 ?
Hooshi is just trolling around as always, I dont even reply as I just laugh reading his posts and dont take anything he says serious. Anyone who has the slightest understanding of football knows, like mentioned earlier in the thread, that Icardi being left out of Argentina squad has nothing to do with how good he is as a player.

People say he is top 3, call me biased but I would seriously argue that there is no number 9 in the world that has been better than Icardi in the last couple of years. Maybe one reason is that there arent many pure number 9 strikers in the world, or that many other great players such as Messi and Ronaldo arent strikers in that sense. But for whatever reason, I seriously cant think of anyone better than Icardi in his position and his role.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Hooshi is just trolling around as always, I dont even reply as I just laugh reading his posts and dont take anything he says serious. Anyone who has the slightest understanding of football knows, like mentioned earlier in the thread, that Icardi being left out of Argentina squad has nothing to do with how good he is as a player.

People say he is top 3, call me biased but I would seriously argue that there is no number 9 in the world that has been better than Icardi in the last couple of years. Maybe one reason is that there arent many pure number 9 strikers in the world, or that many other great players such as Messi and Ronaldo arent strikers in that sense. But for whatever reason, I seriously cant think of anyone better than Icardi in his position and his role.
He is the classic number 9 who needs only one chance in the game, he is another Vieri. Only his off ball game is lacking but then again he is the type of player who you want to hang out in the penalty box to convert chances. I have always said he is the special case since his time in Sampdoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.