Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I can see that certain members in this thread are sharpening their knives for the eventual CL knockout stage draw between Liverpool & Juve/Inter. LOL.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I follow EPL as well as La Liga and Bundesliga and that's why I'm here, next year make sure you got your own Thread solely for boring uninteresting Serie A. Even fans in Italy don't show interest in it... Most Stadiums are 50% empty. :)

''I follow serie A'' I couldnt care less what you do. LoL

May I add that you don't see me praising Man United Man City or any of our rivals. I want them to lose every match.
Called rivalry which doesnt exist in here.
So much excitement in Bundesliga ... LOL
Migam clown hasti migi na :D

let me guess 8 out of 10 is Bayern maybe Dortmund does something every 6-7 years lol

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
So much excitement in Bundesliga ... LOL
Migam clown hasti migi na :D
Coming from a Clueless Moron its a compliment LOL

The Moron should look at the Bundesliga Table... See how exciting it is. 5 teams could win it You Moron :)
Not to forget so many goals scored in Bundesliga. Wonderful league.

Just 1 Example: This season Broussia Monchengladbach winning 0-3 away in Munich.

Keep praising juve and Ac Milan.. Moron lol

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Coming from a Moron its a compliment LOL

The Moron should look at the Bundesliga Table... See how exciting it is. 5 teams could win it You Moron :)
Not to forget so many goals scored in Bundesliga. Wonderful league.
Yeah yeah ... same last year .... then all of sudden Bayern kicked ass ... Will see who wins at the end of the year ... yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn ... Bayern.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I follow EPL as well as La Liga and Bundesliga and that's why I'm here, next year make sure you got your own Thread solely for boring uninteresting Serie A. Even fans in Italy don't show interest in it... Most Stadiums are 50% empty. :)

''I follow serie A'' I couldnt care less what you do. LoL

May I add that you don't see me praising Man United Man City or any of our rivals. I want them to lose
Be tokhmam what league you are following or what u do, the fact is you cant just stop talking about SerieA in this thread, hence you are here to troll, meaning you are a worthless clown!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
You were talking to me or not I don't care, I stated the fact, you like it or not. You are just trolling and you are worthless piece of clown. Hala harcheghadr delete mikhad kossher begin, mashang.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Kossher, khol o chel, stupid etc. etc. has all lost its meaning after Liverfools performance today against Red Star. They set a new low today in champions league football, the entire world is laughing!! hahahhaa :D :D

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Kholo chel har moghe kam miyareh ba Clone accountesh miyad o be Liverpool hamleh mikone. LoL An_tilit.

LoL @ Serie A Taliban kholo chel

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Juve dominated the game, they just threw it away at the end. No big deal, still at top of the group, and Jose is the piece of shit. BTW what happened to livergooz?

Status
Not open for further replies.