Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Out of interest I just had a look at top 15 richest clubs in the world.
7 EPL Clubs, 3 La Liga Clubs, 3 Bundesliga Clubs, 1 Serie A club.
LOL at Serie A

forbes.jpg

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Milan - Juventus is gonna be a great match tomorrow, really hoping Juve drops some points to make the title race more interesting

And oh btw;

hqdefault.jpg

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Its a joy to see Serie A Taliban boy and his clone account attacking my beloved club Liverpool. Just because I exposed Italian football also shows how much the kholo chel is hurting. Good effort fella 😁

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
By far one of the most dreadful performances Ive seen from Inter in years!! It is unbelievable how we are not down 5-0 at HT, all thanks to Handanovic with insane saves. As the commentaor said: "this has got to be the most inept defensive performance Ive seen from ANY Serie A team this season"

oh and btw:

ladda ned.jpg

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Kholo chel Taliban and his clone account turned this into a Liverpool thread just because he cant accept the truth & my criticism of Serie A. LoooL love it.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
saman Ghoddos played up front for Amiens and assisted the only goal of the match. The guy is pure class and gonna shine for us in Asian Cup 2019.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
You mean Liverpool lol.
Man i like you.
Funny clown
Thats right my little clueless Moron
I meant Liverpool, as a big club can handle the pressure and Inter as a medium sized club cant.
I never forget when Liverpool got Coutinho for 8m pounds from the smaller club and 5 yrs later sold him to Barca for 120m pounds.
Amazing piece of business by the big club.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thats right my little clueless Moron
I meant Liverpool, as a big club can handle the pressure and Inter as a medium sized club cant.
I never forget when Liverpool got Coutinho for 8m pounds from the smaller club and 5 yrs later sold him to Barca for 120m pounds.
Amazing piece of business by the big club.
Ostad, question for you, when was the last time Liverpool won CL and when was the last time Liverpool won? Just wondering!

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
:( cant believe the score line! missed the game ! but you know, as much as i want Inter to win Serie A, I really think that league belongs to Juventus year after year!
It was the most dreadful performance Ive seen from Inter in YEARS!! I have no idea what happened to the team, it was painful to watch and honestly we were really lucky the scoreline doesnt say 9-1 and this isnt even an exaggeration. Just watch the highlights and you will see what I mean.

oh and btw:

91LtL1P.jpg

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
:( cant believe the score line! missed the game ! but you know, as much as i want Inter to win Serie A, I really think that league belongs to Juventus year after year!
well Juve is a great team but we shouldn't play this horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.