Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Didnt watch the match cuz as you know i'm not interested in Serie A what so ever but i can imagine Juve at 1-0 up stunk the whole place.
Always narrow victories in Serie A... Horrible team Horrible manager.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
But the match is over Juve have already won Serie A... Come on Serie A fanboys lets have one big hugfest and celebrate this ugly anti football team's success.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
But the match is over Juve have already won Serie A... Come on Serie A fanboys lets have one big hugfest and celebrate this ugly anti football team's success.
I sincererly hope that Liverpool wins EPL but please leave this thread or comment about Serie A if youb don't like it. Tx dude

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Ostad, question for you, when was the last time Liverpool won CL and when was the last time Liverpool won? Just wondering!
Thanks for asking the question my lovely fluffy friend.
We've been very succesful in Europe Since year 2000.
3 CL finals in 2005,2007,2018 more than any other English Clubs winning one in 2005.
2 Europa league finals in 2005 and 2016winning one in 2001.
2 Super cups in 2001 and 2005.

Pretty good record but as a big global club Liverpool fans expect much more since we got very high standards, lets not forget Real Madrid hadnt won the CL from 1966 to 1998 that's over 32 years. You have won 3 in a row but you wont win one for a long long time I can promise you that. :)

CL LIV.jpg

Europa Liv.jpg super cup live.jpg

Last edited:

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I sincererly hope that Liverpool wins EPL but please leave this thread or comment about Serie A if youb don't like it. Tx dude
Ah come on man, why do you take it so seriously? He is posting about Serie A so I dont see the problem its not like the thread is only open for those who enjoy Serie A. And actually, I kinda like this new sort of low level kindergarten type of trolling, sinking myself to the same low level has rather been surprisingly fun. Its a democratic forum anyway, as far as I know.

And oh btw:

keep-calm-and-take-a-shit-on-liverpool.png

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ostad, question for you, when was the last time Liverpool won CL and when was the last time Liverpool won? Just wondering!
@Hooshmand can you please answer this VERY SIMPLE question? just give me years, for example, the last time Real Madrid won CL was 2018 against who? Liverpool!
When was the last time Inter Milan won Champions League?
When was the last time Liverpool won Champions Leauge?

Thanks.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
@Hooshmand can you please answer this VERY SIMPLE question? just give me years, for example, the last time Real Madrid won CL was 2018 against who? Liverpool!
When was the last time Inter Milan won Champions League?
When was the last time Liverpool won Champions Leauge?

Thanks.
You're being very lazy I posted the tables. What's next feeding you with a spoon?
Come on mate.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
What a fantastic game this Dortmund vs Bayern was. Dortmund is a fantastic team, they might be the dark horse of CL this year.
I honestly think that even Abbas Kargar is more useful than this shit Higuain
Actually he was ok for Juve in big games in SerieA but not CL. He scored against almost every big teams in Italy for Juve in the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.