Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2019-20)

houmanbahal

Staff member
Mar 27, 2005
Cristiano Ronaldo and Danilo are the only players to win Serie A, La Liga and the Premier League.

Ronaldo has done it twice 🏆🏆🏆

Nov 10, 2002
The sad news is that Juve wasn't that great this year. In general, I believe that accomplishment is the only important thing and hate excuses. But I think Inter was very unlucky this year with so much injuries that is really hard to imagine. However, one can argue a great team could overcome these obstacles and Inter bench is pretty bad at this stage but things will be different next year.

houmanbahal

Staff member
Mar 27, 2005
The sad news is that Juve wasn't that great this year. In general, I believe that accomplishment is the only important thing and hate excuses. But I think Inter was very unlucky this year with so much injuries that is really hard to imagine. However, one can argue a great team could overcome these obstacles and Inter bench is pretty bad at this stage but things will be different next year.
Haji in Sanchezo az ma bekhar ma az sharesh khalas shim..

Pooya

Administrator, Technical Team Director
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Cristiano Ronaldo and Danilo are the only players to win Serie A, La Liga and the Premier League.

Ronaldo has done it twice 🏆🏆🏆
LOOOL yeah, Juventus had problem winning Serie A before CR joined!!! sorry winning Serie A with Juve means nothing! had he joined Inter and won it, then we be talking.