Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2019-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Cristiano Ronaldo and Danilo are the only players to win Serie A, La Liga and the Premier League.

Ronaldo has done it twice 🏆🏆🏆

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The sad news is that Juve wasn't that great this year. In general, I believe that accomplishment is the only important thing and hate excuses. But I think Inter was very unlucky this year with so much injuries that is really hard to imagine. However, one can argue a great team could overcome these obstacles and Inter bench is pretty bad at this stage but things will be different next year.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
The sad news is that Juve wasn't that great this year. In general, I believe that accomplishment is the only important thing and hate excuses. But I think Inter was very unlucky this year with so much injuries that is really hard to imagine. However, one can argue a great team could overcome these obstacles and Inter bench is pretty bad at this stage but things will be different next year.
Haji in Sanchezo az ma bekhar ma az sharesh khalas shim..

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
LOOOL yeah, Juventus had problem winning Serie A before CR joined!!! sorry winning Serie A with Juve means nothing! had he joined Inter and won it, then we be talking.
Let's see how they perform against Lyon in CL :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Inter finished second the best in 10 years,
Atalanta third and Lazio fourth

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sanchez did pretty well in the last month, I am super happy with him but yes he was injured before that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.