Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2020-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Do you know who? Being Serie A champions I guess going to help them get some decent sponsors.
Inter have named their price for anyone looking to become their new main shirt sponsor, according to a report in the Italian media today.

Gazzetta dello Sport’s print edition said the Nerazzurri wanted €30 million annually from anyone looking to replace Pirelli for the 2021-22 season.

Inter’s owners Suning would prefer to secure a partner from the Asian market, but it seems an American sponsor is a more likely option now.

In any case, Inter need to get a move on and find someone because Nike are waiting to produce their kits for the new campaign.

Suning chairman Zhang Jindong met with representatives from Samsung recently, sparking rumours that Inter could recruit the South Korean giants as their new sponsor.

The Milan-based paper said there was no confirmation of the parties discussing a deal for Inter, which could create a conflict of interests anyway given that Lenovo – a similar company – are already one of the club’s sponsors.

Pirelli have spent 26 years as Inter’s main shirt sponsor but the Italian tyre manufacturer is set to bow out when their current deal expires in the summer.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Inter have named their price for anyone looking to become their new main shirt sponsor, according to a report in the Italian media today.

Gazzetta dello Sport’s print edition said the Nerazzurri wanted €30 million annually from anyone looking to replace Pirelli for the 2021-22 season.

Inter’s owners Suning would prefer to secure a partner from the Asian market, but it seems an American sponsor is a more likely option now.

In any case, Inter need to get a move on and find someone because Nike are waiting to produce their kits for the new campaign.

Suning chairman Zhang Jindong met with representatives from Samsung recently, sparking rumours that Inter could recruit the South Korean giants as their new sponsor.

The Milan-based paper said there was no confirmation of the parties discussing a deal for Inter, which could create a conflict of interests anyway given that Lenovo – a similar company – are already one of the club’s sponsors.

Pirelli have spent 26 years as Inter’s main shirt sponsor but the Italian tyre manufacturer is set to bow out when their current deal expires in the summer.
Inter is desperate for money. My Italian friends tell me that Inter hasn't paid their players and staff since December.

https://sempreinter.com/2021/01/16/...-settle-salary-concerns-italian-media-report/

Inter's Chinese owners desperately need this sponsorship deal or they need to reach out to the CCP for a government loan. Failure to secure this money may mean they lose players and their coaching staff in the offseason.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Inter is desperate for money. My Italian friends tell me that Inter hasn't paid their players and staff since December.

https://sempreinter.com/2021/01/16/...-settle-salary-concerns-italian-media-report/

Inter's Chinese owners desperately need this sponsorship deal or they need to reach out to the CCP for a government loan. Failure to secure this money may mean they lose players and their coaching staff in the offseason.
Inter has financial problems but they are resolvable specially if we win Serie A

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
No Ronaldo or Chiesa for Juve due to injury. Rest of the players except Cuadrado walking on the pitch. Woji in goal. How does Pirlo still have a job after this loss.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Lucky Napoli ... Inter hit the post twice but they scored a shitty goal. Let see if we can come back in the second half.
Napoli 1 - Inter 0 (HT)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Napoli 1 - Inter 1
At some points Napoli was better in second half but I guess 1 point away is not bad.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Am I the only one stoked for the possibility of Inter blowing up their Scudetto win so close to the end of the season by declaring for the super league? If it happens this would go down in history as the most epic of all screw ups.

Here's hoping Juve, Inter and Milan all get penalized heavily for their arrogance and greed.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Don't know how many chances we wasted today.
Total domination in second half, and I think one of our disallowed goals wasn't offside

Spezia 1 - Inter 1

Milan lost, Juve won
Still 10 points clear with 6 games to go.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dude can you imagine if that happens! I think CR going to commit suicide! from winning 3 back to back CL with Madrid, to not even qualifying for Champions league with Juventus!!!
Definitely your dream will come true haha

Status
Not open for further replies.