Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2020-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
If Juve wins both their games in hand, they will be 5 points behind Inter ! Are we finally going to see a new Serie A champions?
They will play Juve near the end of season. So they must keep the current form and get maximum points until then. A small let up could see them losing the title in last few weeks.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
They will play Juve near the end of season. So they must keep the current form and get maximum points until then. A small let up could see them losing the title in last few weeks.
Juve and Roma back to back
However, Juve has not been a consistent team this season so I don't expect them to win every single game.
Everything is in Inter control, and everybody is playing amazing. I hope Conte continues this formation that works.

Feb 4, 2005
Juve and Roma back to back
However, Juve has not been a consistent team this season so I don't expect them to win every single game.
Everything is in Inter control, and everybody is playing amazing. I hope Conte continues this formation that works.
Also Inter is only involved in serie A but Juventus still in the cup snd CL. Really, no excuse is acceptable if Inter fail to win the title

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
If Juve wins both their games in hand, they will be 5 points behind Inter ! Are we finally going to see a new Serie A champions?
Usually I would be completely confident that Inter will mess up a 5 point advantage because they are Inter and that's basically their bag, but Juve has not shown consistency and are playing a lethargic and uninspired football under Pirlo...so anything can happen. With so many games left to play there's still a pretty decent chance Inter will find a way to lose though.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Haha Juve tied with Verona and honestly they didn't even deserve a point of it wasn't for Ronaldo

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Haha Juve tied with Verona and honestly they didn't even deserve a point of it wasn't for Ronaldo
Bro Juve's team is severely injured and had 8 Juve Junior squad players in the squad. The team also played like crap which caused the tie.

Fun fact, the same depleted Juve team beat a full strength inter team a few weeks ago. So inter fans shouldn't be laughing.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Juve's team is severely injured and had 8 Juve Junior squad players in the squad. The team also played like crap which caused the tie.

Fun fact, the same depleted Juve team beat a full strength inter team a few weeks ago. So inter fans shouldn't be laughing.
Full strength without Lukaku and Hakimi. LoL

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Cassano: Juve Have Done Worse with Ronaldo
Former Italy international Antonio Cassano has said signing Cristiano Ronaldo has proven to be a mistake by Juventus.

The Portuguese superstar arrived in Turin in 2018 with the aim being to propel Juventus to Champions League glory.

That aim remains unfulfilled, and Cassano feels Juve erred in signing the five-time Ballon d’Or winner from Real Madrid.

WHAT WAS SAID?

"Juventus signed him to win the Champions League, but they've done worse with him than they've done before," Cassano said to Corriere dello Sport.

"They would have won the Scudetto [Serie A title] without him. It was the wrong project.

“He'll keep scoring goals because he knows how to do that no matter what. He'll cut in from the left, get the ball on his right foot and fire it in. His headers are unique.

“But [head coach Andrea] Pirlo wants to build the play, pressure the opposition and play between the lines, and this means Cristiano doesn't participate much.

"I think he will have done badly unless they manage to win the Champions League."

RONALDO’S RECORD AT JUVENTUS

The 36-year-old has won back-to-back Serie A titles with Juventus, along with two Supercoppas, and he was named Serie A player of the year in 2019.

However, in his two completed Champions League seasons with the club, they have been knocked out in the quarter finals and the round of 16.

In the current campaign, Juventus trail Porto 2-1 following the first leg of their last-16 tie, with the second leg to take place on March 9.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Cassano: Juve Have Done Worse with Ronaldo
Former Italy international Antonio Cassano has said signing Cristiano Ronaldo has proven to be a mistake by Juventus.

The Portuguese superstar arrived in Turin in 2018 with the aim being to propel Juventus to Champions League glory.

That aim remains unfulfilled, and Cassano feels Juve erred in signing the five-time Ballon d’Or winner from Real Madrid.

WHAT WAS SAID?

"Juventus signed him to win the Champions League, but they've done worse with him than they've done before," Cassano said to Corriere dello Sport.

"They would have won the Scudetto [Serie A title] without him. It was the wrong project.

“He'll keep scoring goals because he knows how to do that no matter what. He'll cut in from the left, get the ball on his right foot and fire it in. His headers are unique.

“But [head coach Andrea] Pirlo wants to build the play, pressure the opposition and play between the lines, and this means Cristiano doesn't participate much.

"I think he will have done badly unless they manage to win the Champions League."

RONALDO’S RECORD AT JUVENTUS

The 36-year-old has won back-to-back Serie A titles with Juventus, along with two Supercoppas, and he was named Serie A player of the year in 2019.

However, in his two completed Champions League seasons with the club, they have been knocked out in the quarter finals and the round of 16.

In the current campaign, Juventus trail Porto 2-1 following the first leg of their last-16 tie, with the second leg to take place on March 9.
Haha Pooya, you crack me up

Status
Not open for further replies.