Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If you have your grill set up from your main gas line to your grill for unlimited free gas
YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK!
BTW historical context- farmers in North and South Carolina, when they would work in the sun
would have red necks- like me when i am in the sun too long, hence why my dad calls me
my redneck son.
Even in unversity emails i sometimes sign best regards
the Redneck. :)
Allah hu akbar's greatest hits volume 1 don't blow up guys-SERIOUSLY
i have enough blood on my hands i don't want anyone here to get inspired and then end up like
1,000 words worth

Attachments

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
On a side note, everyone loves to make fun of the redneck until that is....
You need to do a 1- a project like this, where you could possibly allah hu akbar yourself and blow up or
2- You need something fixed for example, your $2,000 fancy John Deer lawn tractor
went kaput. Chances are
the redneck has the tools and or redneck engineering know how to get the job done.
my advice to you all is befriend your local redneck neighbor, beers are always good, um (not a nascar guy) but
that is also good or get him a set of power tools and
he will do any job for you. :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya Dude I thought i was being topical and POSTING in the BBQ thread i don't need special treatment
or my own thread and if you don't want me around just let me know and i'll leave.
I mean IDK i thought o was posting in the BBQ thread and being topical. What did i do wrong now
breathe incorrectly?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@pooyaSO WHY am i getting the special treatment with my own random thoughts thread? Just curious I was being
topical and posting in the M.F B.B.Q thread as in not random stuff but then again DO YOU.
If you want i can just leave it's been a blast let me know and i'm Audi 500, i don't need extra
stress in my life.
i tried to create a concert hall thread for everyone to reduce stress but seems like since i have the"Royal treatment"
I need to do some soul searching

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I do not want to be anywhere, where I am not welcomed by Admin Pooya.
Of course he says my thoughts are random you mean like me being topical posting int he BBQ thread?
http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/bbq-thread.80261/

Where did you want me to post about my new grill in the sports section?
I tried my best to brighten up people's day, which is why I created the concert hall thread.
I tried but it seems like i get the special treatment. To my friends, you know who you are feel free to say hell to me on facebook
Sherwin Rasmussen, look me up, I shall add you.
As I search around, I do not see nearly as many members as there used to be, even during the previous world cup, which is telling.
I will close by giving a quotation from Lord Actin, "Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
I know when i am not wanted so for my swan song ONE LAST concert hall post for everyone a Russian army song i enjoy
Nadarovia bratushka's dosvedanya
I have that Slaviansky pride and when i am not wanted or have special rules like the PKKA I march out of here.
URA!
This is Team Melli signing off ONE FINAL TIME, and going out my in my own special way
As Sinatra said I did it my way

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out

I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing to think I did all that

And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has not
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes, it was my way!!!
At least I can take solace in the fact, that I am going out on my own accord, I did it my way, I have no regrets.
I can see the writing on the wall, it's only a matter of time before i get banned so
like Frank Sinatra said, "I did it my way!"

If you are or are not religious, if i had arguments with some of you may God bless you(your God) or higher spirit.
I have to focus on getting into John's Hopkins Ph.D program, on scholarship in 2 years and my Russian American fiance.
Nasdarovia Salamat.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
On a side note, everyone loves to make fun of the redneck until that is....
You need to do a 1- a project like this, where you could possibly allah hu akbar yourself and blow up or
2- You need something fixed for example, your $2,000 fancy John Deer lawn tractor
went kaput. Chances are
the redneck has the tools and or redneck engineering know how to get the job done.
my advice to you all is befriend your local redneck neighbor, beers are always good, um (not a nascar guy) but
that is also good or get him a set of power tools and
he will do any job for you. :)
Can you please tell me HOW this post is related to BBQ? or even the one above it? Bro you post random shit in EVERY thread. so now you have your own thread to post your random shit. What is wrong with that? think of it as Sherwin's corner!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well it was indirectly related because i did some redneck engineering
on my new grill but i can see the writing on the wall. You have special rules for me
You call me out and nobody else. I was making a redneck analogy like if you need a BBQ installed or
your john deer track lawn mower fixed, find your local redneck but it's ok
I am giving you what you want
I am leaving before i eventually get banned.
I mean this is what you prefer yes? at least i'm going out on my own terms
mean from DAY ONE you first wanted to limit me on # of posts in footbal ok perahps i am on the weird side
but hey normal is overrated. I guess it is only a matter of time before you find a lame reason to ban me so
I'm going out with dignity and class
I mean @Pooya YOU NEVER respond to me via email
perhaps we could have worked something out but i say again
It breaks my heart i had a good time here but seems like YOU like to
TALK AT ME AND PROFESSOR LECTURE rather than TALK TO ME, man to man.
I am not a kid and i have my pride so nidonam this is your forum and i respect that

You got your wish. I"m out.
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out

I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing to think I did all that

And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has not
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes, it was my way

I

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya So digeh nimdonam chi kar bokonam.
my emails go unanswered and you feel the need to create special threads and rules for me
I have some goals that are more important such as,
1-finishing up my Master's in English at UNLV,
2 transferring to John's Hopkins Ph.D on scholarship.$80,000 so my cost is $70,000 they are
paying me $10,000 to go to their school
3- My beautiful Russian American Fiance
4- When Nevada athletic commission opens up boxing, go back into that and MMA.
5- My music and that beautiful piano
I am not mad at you, again this is your forum but seems like it's only a matter of time before i get banned
for breathing incorrectly. I see OTHER MEMBERS who shall be named nameless
post RANDOM bs stuff yet you never PUBLICALLY call them out.
Furthermore, this is causing me a ton of anxiety and stress if I post this or say that will Pooya ban me or do this
do that. I was discussing it with my therapist and a good friend on here, if it is causing too much stress,
elliminate the stress out of your life.
I can see I am not wanted.
Ill close with my favorite Russian song Cranes Red Army Choir, Alexandrov Ensamble

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya Maybe I just go away for a year or so and come back during the WORLD CUP to say hi
as a compromise but i won't be around as much. I would like to periodically say hello to my friends,
if that is all right, give updates and what not. Maybe post some classical piano or russian folk songs in the concert hall.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya As i recall, you suggested that once nobody will be mad if i go away for a year or so and come back
perhaps to announce in 2 years I got into my Dream university John's Hopkins or post from time to time in the concert hall thread
i just get the feeling you don't care for me very much so i won't be here FULL TIME only PART TIME and reduce my hours
posts DRASTICALLY

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya
As i recall, you suggested that once nobody will be mad if i go away for a year or so and come back
perhaps to announce in 2 years I got into my Dream university John's Hopkins or post from time to time in the concert hall thread
i just get the feeling you don't care for me very much so i won't be here FULL TIME only PART TIME and reduce my hours
posts DRASTICALLY

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya Ok well if i have random thoughts I will post it HERE as a compromise- actually
this is NOT a bad idea
2- ill try my best to be topical form now on ok you are right in retrospect the john deer part was not topical but
i was just excited i redneck engineered my gas grill to my mainline gas and din't blow myself up in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.