Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
W all make mistakes in life the key is to learn and grow from them but I regret nothing. To quote an MMA fighter , "I would like to take this time to apologize to ABSOLUTELY NOBODYa!" Connor McGregor
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=i+apologize+to+nobody+mcgregor
Bache Tehroon how will I be able to 1 be the President of the United States AND the Russian Federation(Um conflict of interest)
and unite the two? Um ok I got it free hotdogs and beers for the Americans and free vodka for the Russians, now kiss and make up you two!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
oh and here is the Connor McGregor clip
UFC 205: Conor McGregor Octagon Interview - YouTube

Also Pooya don't know how the BT Behruz C and Just2 Russia thing came about .still scratching my head on that one. As for Russian politics niet, don't want ot end up in Soca- woods in which you don't return Russian gulags. Just2 ya it's like decoding a Qanon thing don't get it either
That clip was sent in the wrong setion, was responding to Arash T post about best hockey teams- my pick 98 Det Red Wing Reds- the Russian 5 Sergei Fedorov

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya It is funny if you edit mg post once or twice if you continen, then yoy are being a bully and harassing me. You dont edit any ody elses posrs i dont efen oist youtube videos and i can only now type on the phone befause i hafe problems on my compiuter. Mayne you should take a lo g look in the mirror and ask yourself;” why are there less than twenty members left when there used to be so many more?” Mayne the answer is staring right back at you. It is one thing if you don’t want to respond it is another thjng to edit my posts- get a hobby mate and now j am kot taking it seriously or CARE what you think- you are an Admin but you are not KHODA

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Can you please tell me HOW this post is related to BBQ? or even the one above it? Bro you post random shit in EVERY thread. so now you have your own thread to post your random shit. What is wrong with that? think of it as Sherwin's corner!
i tell you what 1 if you stop editing my posts and well i dont post random shit you edit random shir. I think you need a hobby and i hack a suggestion;
I will even train you for feee. Dust off that keyboard of yours and learn a musically instrument. I can teach you for feee majani provided yoh stol f88kimg with me. I am not the worst member here dude and many agree

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude what you saying ? which post ? go back like 10 days, you said yourself you posted those in wrong forum. If you think someone is editing your post, post the link here, and I will check the log.
Go to some of my posts in the European Super League Thread. I post topical responses and somehow there are clips of Musolini and Hitler, which have been edited my friend. I like you and I like this forum. We all have one thing in common, We are all TEAM MELI e Iran fans baradar. Let's act like it, let's be kind to one another. I took your advice 1- I am keeping it to a paragraph, I haven't even posted like you said to like 10 days YES TAHT WAS MY MISTAEK I got you but
Posting about Hitler in the Hansi Flick or European Super League WAS NOT ME DADASH.
I got something for you, I think you have some potential to learn the piano, music, it is a gut instinct. Antime you want to zoom and learn a few tricks
I got you so you can impress your girl and loved ones. I am here to ADD to this forum, not subtract, unlike some members from Iran Kicks I know who do, we can discuss that later.
Note I am not posting any clips of anything.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya
Funny thing about the Winston Churchill or Musolini clips.1- Now that I can log on, I can edit my posts again but 2- Someone posted those clips,
and someone easily edited it back to the original message. I think it is either
1- Pooya or
2- The Russians who are behind it
3-It was Qanon
4- I am so bored I post clips of Hitler, Churchill and Musolini on a soccer thread, then i go back and change it, immediately after I call people on it
Funny how the posts return back to normal, once I search for the European Super League and Hansi Flick to German National team prost :)
but yes one mistake I asked you to move that threat to football discussion and you did danke.
Guess which one I am leaning to Nasdarovia tavari bratushka URA I shall beat you to it and I'm having fun are making some progress, you are responding to me, even if it is to poke fun, that is ok too I have a thick skin, giving love back. Privet brat kak dila slavaladanya The Flag of my Counry gives me a patriotic erection I play this on the piano:) Dennis Manidanov Rossyia. Have a Belarus white Russian on me, to the last drop nasarovia YPA! !

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
But why did you claim you won the TM trivia contest even though you were eliminated in the first or second round?

Jan 26, 2006
Sherwin have you ever spoken to the guy el_nino in pfdc? He is mad into Russia and Ukraine - he spends 2/3 of his year there and loves the culture/girls.

He's quite alt-right but then everyone seems to be these days...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Isn't she beautiful? I am introducing ISP to my new love this beauty! Now they are not cheap, this digital piano, with the warranty is around $1800, took me over a year to save up every penny.
Here are the features I love 1 it is white, like everything else I have, including my girl. There is something elegant about a white piano, always wanted one.
2- It has over 30 instruments and 6 piano settings, including they have a German Steinway and a Bosendorfer sound.
3-Bluetooth
4- Compact 88 keys made of ivory and wood for all you peta people save it piano keys must be made out of Ivory.
5-Got a 4 year warranty, I can use this until I save up for a Krog G1. They are basically the same pianos but the GI is more advanced.
Well you know what this means, more concert halls for ISP, stay tuned!
I am SO HAPPY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME I ONLY WANTED ONE THING ALL THIS TIME, A GOOD PIANO for someone of my level. I shall tell you the truth I don't ask for much but I should deserve to have a professional piano. Also on a side note, I am in love with a Japanese girl hope my girl doesn't get jealous but she understands haha
Before someone says something rude just let me have one day to enjoy this moment. Without music, life would be a a mistake- Nietzche
No More SYNTEHSTIA PROGRAM YAY
Rachmaninoff Piano concerto no 3 first movement

krog.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Back in the day electric pianos used to have so many random buttons and excessive BS like keyboards.

Nowadays they are so much more focused on sound quality.

good work on Rach 3

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What I’m looking forward to the most is posting videos from the right angle,
Piano comes next thurs- - Momday.
There was this Japanese girl who in church, when i was in Arcadia, named Kazuki. She is innocent and pure, i named the piano after her, my girl understands. She is probabky 13-14 and back in 🇯🇵. Wherever tou are Kazuki, i have kept my promoter to you, i never forgot you. I hope you are happy sweetie.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Isn't she beautiful? I am introducing ISP to my new love this beauty! Now they are not cheap, this digital piano, with the warranty is around $1800, took me over a year to save up every penny.
Here are the features I love 1 it is white, like everything else I have, including my girl. There is something elegant about a white piano, always wanted one.
2- It has over 30 instruments and 6 piano settings, including they have a German Steinway and a Bosendorfer sound.
3-Bluetooth
4- Compact 88 keys made of ivory and wood for all you peta people save it piano keys must be made out of Ivory.
5-Got a 4 year warranty, I can use this until I save up for a Krog G1. They are basically the same pianos but the GI is more advanced.
Well you know what this means, more concert halls for ISP, stay tuned!
I am SO HAPPY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME I ONLY WANTED ONE THING ALL THIS TIME, A GOOD PIANO for someone of my level. I shall tell you the truth I don't ask for much but I should deserve to have a professional piano. Also on a side note, I am in love with a Japanese girl hope my girl doesn't get jealous but she understands haha
Before someone says something rude just let me have one day to enjoy this moment. Without music, life would be a a mistake- Nietzche
No More SYNTEHSTIA PROGRAM YAY
Rachmaninoff Piano concerto no 3 first movement

View attachment 44251
So what did you get ? Yamaha Clavinova or Roland HP series.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Their writing styles are exactly identical and they have the same style of being an instigating dooshbag Sorry PFDC typo Salam KC Mc Elroy you are a apecial kind of oathetic to be creating a new user profile to harass me
on iSP you didn't have enough at PFDC asshole? Yoh have a distinct dooshag instigating writing style so is this round two?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
lol two good engineering schools he has a unique writing stule. he uses the aords “we already know” he uses the pronoun we a lot to get people on his aide. I am not effing stupid please do not out this on Sherwin’s Thoughts Ramin S is KC McElroy of PFDC. I got you Mother F&&ket food to see you are the same asshole 16 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.