Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid i’ll make you a promise if you put reporter on my title,
so I can actually talk to the US soccer Federation,
I promise I will one post in this thread and to do everything I can in my power to help out the Iranian women’s team.

I promise you that you won’t have any problems from me, I promise you that I will also get help but i need this favor. Make me a reporter not an admin

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What the Iranian Women team get, what USWNt wants to do
1 - Zoom meeting cultural exchange
2signed autograph team jersey
3 all the clears and soccer balls they need curtsey of Megan Raipone, Carly Lloyd and
the USWNt.
They are going to build so much Goodwill with this one kind gesture I can’t believe the caretaker of this site actually responded to me but in order to be in contact with the UThey are going to build so much Goodwill with this one kind gesture I can’t believe the caretaker of this site actually responded to me but in order to be in contact with the US soccer fedeearion, @HalaMadrid how do I get press cadential‘s to be a reporter or any Iranian reporter? if not just put the title report her for me but I’ve never done this before.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid yes deal bet For one month Anything post prost will be here
now do you know how you get Iranian press credentials?
I don’t have to be an administrator but I have to be a reporter so the US soccer Federation could talk to me. Raipone and Lloyd want aa cultural exchange.

does anyone here know anyone on the Iranian women’s national team even if it is on Facebook I could hunt them down.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
you got yourself a deal but I have one question @HalaMadrid how could I get Iranian press credentials from the United States? does anyone here know how to do that or is it at all possible? can foreigners have Iranian presidential‘s without going to Iran?
by the way what you meant I think was anything in the general section I post here for one month and then you’ll consider having me be a reporter but what about if it’s for football that I can post in the football thread yes? The title have to have staff and rider or reporter somewhere so the US soccer Federation can talk to me.And I forwarded your message to appreciate before and supporAnd I forwarded your message to appreciate foreign support.
we got to go through FIFA we can’t go through the IFF I don’t trust them.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid i’ll even do something else that’ll make you happy but if I’m successful then hopefully you could honor this.
i’ll see you one month and raise you to two months and double down. Hey, adter all i am in Las Vegas so let’s see if you are a gambling man.
my proposal is that I have the administrator title but It can be a ceremonial thing
you can put reporter and I don’t even have to have any administrative duties , this is just so i cam bypass getting the iranoan press credentials.
m
They mentioned if they do anything it’s probably gonna be about a year because number one they are in Japan(USWNt) and then you got the Women’s World Cup. They will be going for for the 5th star.
i’m already on the radar so I’m not going to annoy them and they got an important game against your country, Canada.
I got the blueprint of the plan Cultural exchange
Zoom and or FaceTime with Raipone, Lloyd and others, sogned tram autographs jersey (of i get one going right up mext to the Leway jersey, in my office, and this is the best paet.

by the time I’m done we’re going to have more soccer balls and cleats for the team and possibly jerseys then hijabs.
i’ll do whatever it takes to be able to have our ladies dress up and the proper attire.

One thing we need to do between now and maybe a yearOne thing we need to do between now and maybe a year is someone needs to get a hold of someone on the Iranian national women’s team and tell them our plans .

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@HalaMadrid i’ll even do something else that’ll make you happy but if I’m successful then hopefully you could honor this.
i’ll see you one month and raise you to two months and double down. Hey, adter all i am in Las Vegas so let’s see if you are a gambling man.
my proposal is that I have the administrator title but It can be a ceremonial thing
you can put reporter and I don’t even have to have any administrative duties , this is just so i cam bypass getting the iranoan press credentials.
m
They mentioned if they do anything it’s probably gonna be about a year because number one they are in Japan(USWNt) and then you got the Women’s World Cup. They will be going for for the 5th star.
i’m already on the radar so I’m not going to annoy them and they got an important game against your country, Canada.
I got the blueprint of the plan Cultural exchange
Zoom and or FaceTime with Raipone, Lloyd and others, sogned tram autographs jersey (of i get one going right up mext to the Leway jersey, in my office, and this is the best paet.

by the time I’m done we’re going to have more soccer balls and cleats for the team and possibly jerseys then hijabs.
i’ll do whatever it takes to be able to have our ladies dress up and the proper attire.

One thing we need to do between now and maybe a yearOne thing we need to do between now and maybe a year is someone needs to get a hold of someone on the Iranian national women’s team and tell them our plans .

They mentioned they can't do anything for a year because of the World Cup (which is in two years - 2023)?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid Dude I am a little confused I thought the deal was I could talk about soccer and sports but if it’s anything on my threaddude I am a little confused I thought the deal was I could talk about soccer and sports but if it’s anything on my thread then I post here for a month so i cant talk anout soccer or post in the football thread. so what I’m gonna talk about soccer in Olympics here?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What does kgalibands mean? @HalaMadrid ok fine for a month or two i can post even soccer stuff here i guess... EXCEPTION
WCQ Iran games that is amazing you know Joe Biden. I know this one guy who is a DELEGATE in the state of Nevada
https://nvdems.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020-Clark-County-Convention-Results.pdf

He is also a combat veteran as well who is a Mustang(from Enlisted to Officer a terminology we use)
He has not met Joe Biden and he has TSSC top secret security clearance.
So Team Melli can pass the messages on FACEBOOK from the USWNT if you tell Mr. Joe our President what should us US delegates who haven't spoke n to him do Mr. Canadian.
Anyways, i guess I can post football and Olympic stuff related stuff here I thought it was kosher to be topical and post USA VS MEXICO gold cup stuff there in the Gold Cup thread. @RaminS Take some pictures for us from the Luxury box because I want to one day go to some Raider games there. My girl's buddy's husband has season tickets there, he said if he is not going to a game he could float me one for like $1500(which isn't bad season tickets are $30,000 and taht was back when the stadium was built
In return if I ever go to a LV Raider game, I can take pics form a good angle. Um , since I sold some digital camera's bac kin college at Best Buy, I recommend 1- Cannon or 2- Nikon

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@just2viewgeneralforu
OK well thank you for telling me what that means and having the courage to talk to me in English on my 79 but it’s cool man I’ll keep my part of the bargain and probably something will happen for one day
Anyways I’m just happy I got a decent middle of the road keeping HP laptop and also the Roland F107 will probably come within a week or so because I Anyways I’m just happy I got a decent middle of the road keeping HP laptop and also the Roland F107 will probably come soon

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
USA 1-0 good game
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter what is i am jot lying aboit this dtudf and usa good game Coedy or Geeek trajedy i can’t see your comments am I on ignore? i have enlisted help,
i am posting here, i am not lying i am a delegate and what else can i do? i am making my own conmecrions and wel lol on FB Iran football is up and i am posting here

Attachments

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hey i started this croup for this game Conflict of Nations Pro and have 60 people so who lnows Iran football on FB is up a d yoh can have any title ypu want l am first dude is am automatic mod probably. let me know if a interested. the rules, there are no rules, anything goes, Minus violating Fab rules.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@takbetak ha good ine, you went Titanic thst reminds me of a joke.
there were two American Navy part officer pilots one was Chine American and one was Newish The Jewish dude says, “ You know what, I don’t like you Chinese.”
Him,” Why?”
Jewish offixer,” Because yoh tiys bombed Pearl Harbor!”
Chinese US Navy officer;” That was Japanese!”
Him,” Chinese, Japanese, same shit!

The Chinese officer said pauses and says • ah that so, well I hate Jewish people because you guys sunk the Titanic.”
Jewish officer “Vat are you talking about Oy vey the Titanic was sunk by an Iceberg!”
Chinese ordicer,” Goldberg, Rosenberg, Iceberg, Same Shit!”

Status
Not open for further replies.