shitty boring match

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
It seemed to me that Iran had more ball possession but Bahrain was able to create couple of goal opportunities in our box where as Iran relied more on shot from outside the box. Both team seemed to be fighting in middle. I think Bahrain defense and midfield is doing a great job covering our players and not allowing them to move with the ball well. Our players are doing a good job too and everyone is playing well.
I think Branko has to do some tactical changes to adjust to their "kare posheshi". Normally I would suggest Daei being subbed with a midfielder/forward and move Hashemian to forward (and may be play with 2 forwards), but he seems to be untouchable.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Stop your damn complaining, a sign a of a good coach is what happens in the 2nd half, so be patient.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Hashemian had a very poor game... He is not in good form... Probably because of situation at Bayern... Honestly everyone besides Nekounam and Mirzapour played like crap... We looked like a very very tired and impatient team...

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Damn! what a game....
I thought Bahrain was slightly better and played more effectively.
However, everyone in your team played hard. KHasteh nabashand.
Our defense played well, but our offense was not effective at all.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Khak bar sare TM!!! How can they win big games against Bosnia with their B team and only get a draw with Bahrain with their A team??? :mad:

Jan 29, 2004
Come on dude you can't compare a friendly with a WC qualifying match!!!!!! This was a hard fought game by the boys. The did well getting a point.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Chief said:
Come on dude you can't compare a friendly with a WC qualifying match!!!!!! This was a hard fought game by the boys. The did well getting a point.
All I know is, Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia always get their points they need against shitty teams! Only we always f*ck up!!! 1 point against bahrain with a team with so many talents is a disastrous result!!!! :mad:

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
westwienmaskulin said:
Hashemian played out of position and had mainly defensive work to do...
what did you expect?
Akheh... He played out of position.... He sucked, lost the ball everytime, killed attacks, and seemed very lazy... Im not saying he is a poor player, im saying he played poorly, stop giving him head all the time...

Jan 29, 2004
Sly said:
All I know is, Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia always get their points they need against shitty teams! Only we always f*ck up!!! 1 point against bahrain with a team with so many talents is a disastrous result!!!! :mad:
3 draws away + 3 wins at home = 12 points and qualification.

We just passed the first hurdle successfully. I am glad Bronko is a rational rather than emotional coach.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
AliDaeiClone said:
Akheh... He played out of position.... He sucked, lost the ball everytime, killed attacks, and seemed very lazy... Im not saying he is a poor player, im saying he played poorly, stop giving him head all the time...
first..watch how you talk! I can play that game too..

second...he is not a leftwing. even henry and ronaldo play shit when you play them as a leftwing.
i didn't say he played good...I tried to rationally explain it..
Ok?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Chief: yeah...good luck with the 3 wins at home. That's what we always say! When we f*ck up at home as well...then we start to say it's still ok...we still can win our away games. and in the end, we always end up with if and buts!!!