shitty boring match

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
llsolarisll said:
where was azizi
Not that I except miracles nor do I think one can overcome team-play and tactic problems, but if Azizi was healthy his presense in the second half might have rejuvinated our offense at least a bit specially with his quick runs and passes, given that Karimi was gaurded so tightly and Daei was so ineffective.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
zoozanagheh said:
Not that I except miracles nor do I think one can overcome team-play and tactic problems, but if Azizi was healthy his presense in the second half might have rejuvinated our offense at least a bit specially with his quick runs and passes, given that Karimi was gaurded so tightly and Daei was so ineffective.
Im upset we didnt use our subs ealier... We should have subbed in Kazemian for Hashemian, Mobali for Zandi, and navidkia for Karimi a lot earlier...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
AliDaeiClone said:
Im upset we didnt use our subs ealier... We should have subbed in Kazemian for Hashemian, Mobali for Zandi, and navidkia for Karimi a lot earlier...
akh daghighan! one couldnt say it better!
adding Borhani for Daei too in second half.he would surely not waste the balls as much atleast.

honeslty, we shouldnt blame our players that much cuz their positioning and the tasks to do were not their usual expertise.seemed like the whole TM was told "NOT to recieve any goal" rather than "scoring goals".

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
The only problem I have with everyone bashing Daei is that he was never supposed to play like this... Has he even been able to win one-on-one battles? Has he ever been able to trap and control the ball and keep it away from defenders for a prolonged period of time? He can do two things, take one touch and shoot, or head the ball in... The problem is that he was not used in this way... Honestly Kia and Hashemian played SOOOOOO withdrawn, they only went to the corners a few times and when they did they lost the ball... When did they ever cross it in?!? Even the set pieces they chose to make a short pass... It was strange... It was like they all ran a marathon before the match...

If you want these things from your starting center forward, dont play Daei... If you want what he is good at, then do it damn it!!!