Smoot leaves skins for the Vikings

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
this sucks but oh well... the money he wanted was a lot... i can't wait till we play the vikings and we throw all over them...

honestly, in today's game the CB is not the most important player now... they can't do what they used to... there is no more tug, slap and pushing going on... they have to keep their distance... i think its worth while to spend more money on other parts of the team.... sucks that he left but i think we'll be fine...

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
What a jerk... I loved him as a skin but he was all bs... Skins offered a 10.3m bonus, he signed with the vikings for 10.8.... Penny pinching sob... Hes just a greedy bastard like his bed buddy Chump Bailey...

Wilds 2005

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Im a member of a few redskins forums (hailredskins and extremeskins) and it was posted on there... Thought it was funny myself...

BTW, This year since ill be done with school im gonna come to DC for a skins game, we should all get tickets and go... (I know its difficult but we can do it)

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Behrang, you are dead wrong, CB is one of the most important positions in the NFL right now. It IS because they cannot tug or anything anymore, that is why it takes so much skill, it's probebly one of the hardest positions to play right now.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
LOL, I just love seeing a bunch of Redskin fans sweating. ADC, if you are in town, I would love to get together and catch a game with everyone. I would however be the jerk screaming against them. Seriously, if you need a place to stay, just let me know. You guys should mourn the loss of coles as much as smoot.

Go COWBOYS GO!

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
The Redskins have enough Wide Recievers already. This is how it should be this year.

1 Santana Moss -- James Thrash -- Talyor Jacobs
2 Darnerien McCants -- David Patten

Deep Balls

Santana Moss -- Talyor Jacobs -- James Thrash

Short Balls

Darnerien McCants -- James Thrash -- Santana Moss

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Plus, im not that pissed anymore about Smoot gone... This is how i like our CB Depth this year

1. Shawn Springs
2. Walt Harris
3. Garnell Wilds
4. Rufus Brown

Obviosly we need to sign a CB though, and cut that scrub Ade Jimoh, he gets beat on every damn play he is in! I want to go after Ray Buchanan or Aaron Beasley.

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Oh mos def, i want Wilds to be our 3rd CB, but i dont like Rufus that much and the rest of the CB's are not very good, and not even proven. We need a reliable 4th string CB because a lot of teams these days are doing 4 wide outs +, and i dont like the idea of LB covering them.