So what went wrong?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
you're a dummy! what does that have to do with anything genius !!!! English national team or any othwer national team is supposed to be the benchmark!

some quality 'B' rated 6-7 game tournament every 4 years made up of players who have never played with eachother supposed to tell me what player is ggod or not !?.....lol......
what does it have to do with anything? I don't know, you are the one who brought up their names, so you fucking tell me :)

But since you did mention their names, it reminded me how they couldn't string two passes together against algeria. but as you say, they are such good players and professional that they probably didn't care enough ;)

Mar 13, 2007
what does it have to do with anything? I don't know, you are the one who brought up their names, so you fucking tell me :)

But since you did mention their names, it reminded me how they couldn't string two passes together against algeria. but as you say, they are such good players and professional that they probably didn't care enough ;)
dummy, world cup soccer is meaningless, quality is poor, excitment is marginal if not for some national BS, some players are more motivated than others. England losing to algeria 3-0 or beating them 7-0 wont have any impact on the true quality of these players.

Who cares about a world cup tournament or national teams ? they play their trade somewhere else some other way for some other employer. get it?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1-) player vs player they are just better, Messi is better than CR, Villa than Karim, Xavi than Ozil, and and and, no coach can do anything about it Simply perhaps apart from goal keepers, Barca got better talent.

2-) lack of a game changer player, Madrid simply lacks that since Zidane left, CR does abit of it but he can NOT shine in big games, he didnt do it for Manchester , Portugal and sure is not about to start for Madrid. when things are not going well at barca, Messi can simply take things in his hand and finish the job, madrid has no one remotely close to messi.

3-) Mourinho was largely responsible if you ask me, i know he only had the team for 4 months and all but i strongly believe his IDEA was wrong here, he went in to disrupt BARCA play, that clearly didnt work, Jose will soon realize (if he hasnt already) Madrid is NOT inter, Madrid CAN NOT defend like Inter.

4-) The players, i know losing 5 El Clasico is hard , very hard but you cant just let that get into you, you are a pro, hence why you get paid the big bucks, now we are going to miss Ramos most likely they say for 4 games ! next game is against Valencia !!!!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Despite the fact that the defense was exposed by Barca's midfields playings lots of passed behind them I thought Carvalho had a really bad game by his standards, he kept going into no man's land and completely exposed them. That and Sergio Ramos's weakness in defense (as always, proving time and time again) might be the reason for the huge scorelin.
Otherwise, it could've been a respectable loss.

Also, Real Madrid shirmardi mesleh Pique nadaran :D

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
4-) The players, i know losing 5 El Clasico is hard , very hard but you cant just let that get into you, you are a pro, hence why you get paid the big bucks, now we are going to miss Ramos most likely they say for 4 games ! next game is against Valencia !!!!
Don't worry, Ramos got only 1 game....LOL! The biggest joke ever.

But anyway, there's a huge problem with Ramos. He is still making the same mistakes he has been doing for past years. Villa schooled him exactly the same way Henry used to school him. He is roast against any attacker moving without the ball well. He can't do anything. Look at the goals Henry scored and look at last night.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
^ Agree, he doesn't do anything definitively world class for a right back, especially on the defensive end. Although he is a much better player on the offensive end than the defensive one. And he's very physically in shape. So he has that going for him.

He's got a swagger to him that makes him a "can't miss" for many coaches it seems. He's always been considered a prodigy of sorts, and people always consider him to be one of the best right backs in the world although he's miles and miles behind Maicon and Dani Alvez in my books.

He's young and arrogant. And yesterday's act was really classless; the one match ban makes it a bigger joke. How you going to push off your daddies, Puyol and Xavi? They've bred you, punk.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
^^^^

he is a good rightback, pretty good actually, but when you make the same mistakes for over 5 years and don't change a bit about it, you really have to ask yourself.

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
That and Sergio Ramos's weakness in defense (as always, proving time and time again) might be the reason for the huge scorelin.
Otherwise, it could've been a respectable loss.
Apart from his decent performance in the WC, Sergio Ramos has been absolutely terrible for quite a while now. And I still can't believe Mou didn't bring in a new left-back as Marcelo really sucks defensively and Arbeloa is just a good reserve right-back.

btw, what was really astonishing yesterday was that Real had 292mil euros, yes the number is 292mil, worth of talent with only ONE home-grown player in their line-up while Barca had EIGHT home-grown players.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
this went wrong...the man they call MAQUINA or Humphrey Bogart...toca lo otra vez Sam!!
The player Madrid don't have and who is to Barca what Che Guevara was to the Cuban Revolution and Huey Newton to Black Panthers...THIS MAN

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
this went wrong...the man they call MAQUINA or Humphrey Bogart...toca lo otra vez Sam!!
The player Madrid don't have and who is to Barca what Che Guevara was to the Cuban Revolution and Huey Newton to Black Panthers...THIS MAN

Short people are the bosses.